Page 137 of 590 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5894

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 137

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Day 3 of my 30 Day 100% Primal experiment. YAY! So far I'm doing well, despite the stresses I've felt the last few days. Weight is down to 185. I am hopeful this trend will continue.

Realized I made a mistake with the credit card... Evidently I made a payment before the billing cycle ended, but didn't realize it, thinking I'd made the September payment... nope. That $250 applied to August. Just went online to make the October payment and saw the minimum payment due was $570! I was like WTF??? Yeah, no payment was applied to September at all b/c I made it a day too early. WTF. That's so goddam stupid!! It appears the August billing cycle ended on 9/4. My payment posted on 9/4 so it posted to August instead of September... UGH I hate how credit card companies work. Oh well... I guess that just means there was an accidental snowball thrown at that card... To make up for it, our Christmas club is losing out of $300 until next month, which will cause our emergency fund to lose out on $300... hopefully no emergencies come up - but on the same token, it'll probably work out in the end b/c Brad's been working a lot of overtime so we'll get extra money here and there to make up for it. It's just frustrating when you KNOW DAMN WELL you made a payment only to find out it was applied to the wrong month. UGH!!

Anyhow... Our credit card balances are slowly being chipped into smaller pieces. Credit cards are our main focus right now. Gotta get rid of them if we want to live a less stressful life. Which is the goal.

Have a bit of school work to do today, but it won't take long. Might start diving into my research paper for next week. Get that out of the way. Two more papers to produce for this class and then I'm done!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I'm so pleased to read this! You guys have done well. Keep working at it and you'll get it running smoothly........ the marriage and family I mean. Its hard getting it all figured out in the early years.

I think you two have the tools to make a really good life together.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Some interesting figures for y'all to look at.

Measurements.jpg

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Yeah Jenn! way to go!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Those are impressive inches.

I did some more math... 6.5 inches off my waist and 7.75 off my belly!!! Butt is pretty awesome at 5.25. I'm pleased. Especially since I've had such great results with such crappy performance lately!

Today my boss pulled me into the office. Yesterday, as we all know, was a rough day for me b/c I was still overly anxious about everything that happened this weekend and the turbulence between me and Brad. Brad and I were talking via email and I got teary, and when I get teary, I get red... so I went to the bathroom to freshen up and one of the other Colonels saw me. She asked me if everything was ok. I told her all was well. She told my boss she'd seen me upset in the bathroom, so he called me into his office to ask me if I would talk to him if there was a problem. I told him if I had a problem that I needed help with, I would certainly talk to him about it. He told me who approached him and just asked that I "not carry too heavy of a burden" and seek help if I need it. I told him I would.

Of course, I don't doubt his sincerity, b/c he really is a nice guy who does care about people. I think the other COL who reported it did so b/c of the recent Suicide Prevention Week thing we just finished last week.

Sometimes I just wish people would mind their own businesses. It's nice that the boss asked, but I wish the COL who saw me in the bathroom would have left it alone.

Man... I wish I hadn't forgotten to bring my almonds this morning... All I had for lunch was 2 cups of romain, a 1/2 tbsp of ranch and a pinch of cheese. I can't wait to get home, cook up some burgers with bacon and chow down!! YUM!

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    I love that chart!

I wrote my starting numbers down - not as many as you - but several, and have since lost the paper. But I can tell it is working.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

I hope you can find the paper, Papa. Thanks for the feedback on my numbers. I'm pretty impressed with them, honestly. I've never found anything that has actually worked for weight loss long term before.

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I hope you can find the paper, Papa. Thanks for the feedback on my numbers. I'm pretty impressed with them, honestly. I've never found anything that has actually worked for weight loss long term before.
    Well, I do know this.... 10 days ago my waist was 58"...... now 54".
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

It's an amazing thing, isn't it??