Page 112 of 577 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5761

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 112

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Jenn --- I'm wondering if you're sugar binge is now causing a crash! Maybe that has a little to do with feelings of depression and stuff? It might take a couple days for your body to clean out all that sugar and balance out again?

Hope you get it sorted out..........
    Tomi, if this is all caused by sugar I consumed yesterday (and earlier this weekend), then there is no way I'll be able to eliminate sugar from my life for a day, much less 14. I am really really down today - to the point of pessimism - pessimism to the point of doom is near (but not doom as in death, but doom as in the end of things as I currently know them). I don't know... maybe now isn't the time for a radical change in diet. Maybe I need to get this depression in check first, but my diet has been messed up for a minimum of 2 weeks now and I'm afraid that if I don't get it back to the way it was, the depression won't go away. But then again, maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion and some sleep will help... or some fat... mmm bacon. Bacon cures everything, right? It must b/c that question seems oddly optimistic for the pessimist that moved in this morning/late last night.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I thought I was feeling better after eating lunch, but right now I am so anxious I feel sick. I haven't felt this way since my post-partum/pre-deployment days in 07... I hate this feeling. I wish it would go away. I wish I had my Ativan so I could MAKE it go away. I wish I was home...

Cupcake4248 is offline Member
    Sam's and walmart are only affiliated not technically the same company (I can't use my discount there and they can't use their discount at walmart) but so far walmart isnt carrying Kerrygold..I too wanna know what the big deal is but the place I found KG (jewel) it was $6 and I refuse to pay that much for some butter no matter how awesome it is.
    Striving to be a better, healthier, Stronger me!
    SW:176
    SPW: 125
    CW: 121
    GW:

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Jenn --- if its related to the sugar then I think you're best bet is to ease back into things to get your diet corrected. If being sugar free is causing the drastic emotional downturn --- then eat a little sugar and see if you feel any better. After binging on sugar and then going cold turkey I think your system is taking quite a beating. Take a few days to ease off the sugar and give your system a chance to slowly detox.

Just a thought....... ????
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I'm with tomi on this one.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I'm not sure if this is just coincidence, but I took my supplements mid-morning. At 5:30, I felt so much better. I think it also helped that DH and I were chatting and joking via email with each other. I got my paper done at about 5:15... I don't know if it was the supplements, the chatting or the completion of a project, but I felt much better later in the day. I hope tomorrow is better. I really think I was blowing something out of proportion - it's still a problem, but not as severe a problem as I thought - and blowing things out of proportion is what triggered my anxiety attacks - just like back in 2007 when I last felt that badly.

I'm going to try to remember to take my supps earlier tomorrow, and will be including l-glutamine to help with sugar cravings per what I read on the IPMG page.

If things get as bad tomorrow as they were today, I'll seek out some sugar. Promise.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hugs.

So far so good. Feeling much better today. Ankle still hurts, but head feels better.

HONGRY!! Time to eat some eggs and bacon!!

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Missed a lot on here lately, but just noticed your 188, and that is really good! Sorry you've been down lately though. Just wondering if you could have a little fruit for sugar needs. Just a thought. I hope the rest of the week sees your ankle all well and you feeling much better. Dinosaurs sound like fun!

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'm happy to hear you are on the upswing! I tend to blow things out of proportion at times also. It sure makes a mess of things when I do!

On the marriage front....... having FUN is so important!!! I think its more important to have fun than it is to have sex! So, find ways to enjoy each other - laugh - be silly - EVERYDAY Its makes a marriage so much better.

Have a great day!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation