Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ealachan Resets Her Leptin And Talks Too Much page 8

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm half assed doing a leptin reset starting today, full blown on Monday. Started the day with a protein breakfast and some coconut milk. Lunch was "rabbit food" as Dr. Kruse would call it - half a green pepper and some coconut milk. idk what dinner will be.

Your posts crack me up and I'm looking forward to following your continued progress. Great job thus far!

I don't know if I'll do the CT... is it really required? What is the purpose?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Ealachan is offline Member
    Hi there - I've actually moved my ranting over to Dr. Kruse's forums on his website. Plenty of shennanigans over there, if you want to come check it out.

And while CT isn't really "required" per se, it will make a big difference to your health in the long run. There's a whole series of blogs about it that Dr. Kruse outlines the science in. It's some fairly heavy reading, but the info is all there.

Plus? Honestly? I have to admit that I get kind of a sick, twisted pleasure out of sinking down into a tub of cold water and making up creative ways to curse Dr. K....but I'm kind of a sick puppy like that, so your milage may vary.
    --
    Half-assed Primal on and off for a couple years. Started back in earnest in January 2012.
    Leptin Reset started 2/29/12
    5'11" - Female - 32 Y/O
    HW: 410+ SW: 375 CW: 340-ish
    goals acheived thus far: Have ditched high-blood pressure medicine, was able to comfortably fit into a plane seat for my vacation in August 2012.

RichL is offline Junior Member
    Just popping in to say hello from brandon, Vt

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678