Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barefoot running shoes! Which one fits my narrow foot? page 2

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    How "barefoot" do you want to go? Steven Sachen's Invisible Shoes are superb - a shaped sole and nothing else.

My only experience of minimalist shoes is VFFs - Treksports, which I love. I can move my toes quite happily, not thinking about how constrained they are.

EDIT: Oh, hang on ... that must be Steven just above my reply Hey, Steven! I didn't know you posted here.

tovek is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sashen View Post
    I know you want a "normal looking" shoe, but given the conditions you're describing, I'd encourage you to check out Huaraches Barefoot Running Sandals of the Tarahumara Indians | InvisibleShoe.com. And I'd say this even if it weren't my company... because the reason I started my company was that I was looking for something I couldn't find in a "normal looking" minimalist shoe, namely, something that fit and felt truly barefoot.

-Steven
    I have decided to use Merrell Trail Glove as my first "barefoot" shoe, even if it doesn't have the complete barefoot feeling. Acctually, I have thought about definitively getting those Huaraches, but when it's warmer outside. I live in Sweden and is used to winter most time of year..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12