Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I was used for my diet - a rant page 5

faithy22 is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Totally ot, but Nix, I have a friend that lives in Alfred, NY! He's a chemistry professor at the university. Small world.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Not necessarily off topic- is he single and sensible?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

faithy22 is offline Member
    Um...single yes. He's Long Island Italian, and a little wacky (ok, really wacky). What else do you expect from us PhD chemists? We're all a little off

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Well that's why I asked if he was sensible instead of smart. I figured smart was a given But as long as his whack is compatible with hers . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    But as long as his whack is compatible with hers . . .
    Erm, so to speak...

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Oh honey so sorry- guys are so lazy it seems when it boils down to wellness. I've had this happen to me and currently have a bastard around who loves to hate down on me now that I've lost the 10 lbs of muscle mass that made me look normal. He called me overweight Monday night....... I weigh 90 lbs and sure my body fat% isn't perfect but whatever. You get the last laugh- drop him like a hot potato and tighten up. Figure out what is wrong with your system and fix it. Ditch the dairy, sleep more, find a special supplement , lower the calories, raise the calories, do intermittent fasting- whatever. Just get on with your process and say buh bye.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    sorry for dissenting here, but implying that she should fix whatever and then ditch him (or the other way around) seems kind of silly. just ditch him. either he's trying to control how you look, or he's just expressing himself to you, but either way you don't want to be around the dude. it has nothing to do with how you look, but about his personality.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah, just say bye and lay out exactly why. because he'll be confused
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    sorry for dissenting here, but implying that she should fix whatever and then ditch him (or the other way around) seems kind of silly. just ditch him. either he's trying to control how you look, or he's just expressing himself to you, but either way you don't want to be around the dude. it has nothing to do with how you look, but about his personality.
    Guys in general are like this a$$hole ime- I've encountered countless #s it seems. Of course she wants to fix the 5 lbs- for her own sanity and self esteem.

Drea6681 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

COuldn't agree more
    SW175ish GW140 CW157

height 5'6"

Official for real start date 1/10/12

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast