Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I was used for my diet - a rant page 3

Silky is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Perving over a woman when she's down. Way to stay classy ackack!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I was wondering when the pics requests would happen.

New York- I think there's a strong Primal presence there. Why bother with this knucklehead when you can have a primal hottie? A smart one. Lesson learned- time to move on.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like just an excuse to me too. He has no idea how lucky he had it as well. I wish my gf had the slightest inclination to participate in all things primal. She's content to leave the health realm to me and is lucky enough to have a good metabolism that serves her well.

Drea6681 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post
    Perving over a woman when she's down. Way to stay classy ackack!
    my thoughts exactly. I hope he was just attempting humor.
    SW175ish GW140 CW157

height 5'6"

Official for real start date 1/10/12

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    See- it sounded to me like a male version of "you're fine, and we'll get through this." I mean, why would he ask for pics if he didn't think she was cute?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Silky is offline Senior Member
    Hi Nix,

I agree with the others that he is looking for an excuse and using something that he knows is important to you to make you doubt yourself. It's not nice. But at least you are finding out now what a jerk he is.

Rather than saying I can't give you the emotional support you need right now, he's using something to blame you for instead.

ackack is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    See- it sounded to me like a male version of "you're fine, and we'll get through this." I mean, why would he ask for pics if he didn't think she was cute?
    Thank you, Drssgchic gets it.

Linny is offline Senior Member
    Sorry he's being a dick. Are you sure the weight gain is from stress and you're not pregnant?

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Since he's discovered his six pack he's probably started attracting more attention from other girls and is in the "grass is greener" phase. Send him on his way and let him find out just how green it really is once he's no longer with the amazing woman who turned his life around
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Nix
    Nix is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all your kind words. I was leaning towards he is either incredibly shallow, or trying to pick a fight to break up. Actually the 'grass is greener' might not be far off either. He was telling me how he never felt attractive etc. until now. Which doesn't say much for me if he thinks he can do better. I wish I didn't live in bum f*ck no where NY or I would try to find other primal people. I'm 8hrs from the city. Oh well, I have you all, and it does make me feel better. Wish I could date Grok

Gods, I hope I'm not pregnant!! LOL Not too worried about that. I'm pretty sure it's just stress. We don't do babies here.
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting weight: 180lbs
    Current weight 130lbs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast