Page 91 of 247 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 91

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh and MeatMe, you should really search around for places (usually French) that offer horse tartar!
    Once you go horse, you never go back

Also if you haven't had tartar before and can't find good French restaurants, Korean places sometimes have beef sashimi. And it's just what it sounds like :P
    They usually bring you a giant pile of raw beef with an egg on top and some rice. Ditch the rice. Talk yourself out of the fact you're eating raw ground beef and enjoy
    It's very spicy, in true Korean fashion, and has an interesting sauce usually. Kimchi is a good addition, too! <3

P.S, I couldn't eat an eggo even when I was high-carb, hats off
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 06-27-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Meaty, I have actually found use for the skinless breasts. Put it is a sauce or a stew. Curry, stew, chicken veggie soup, chicken alfredo.... I know those'd all that better with thighs, but at least it's a use for them.

As to no being able to cook anything, I call bullshit. If you were to let me know what you have, what cooking implements you have, and/ or what you could get cheap and easy, veggie- wise, I could give you some pointers in the right direction.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hehe, I love your signature

um, I have tons of chicken in the freezer. Tons. I have some misc. spices like Italian mix, garlic powder and turmeric (that thing is annoying and yellows up the whole kitchen!). Then I have creamed coconut and I don't know what to do with it. A bunch of frozen veggies (like snow-peas and broccoli, frozen berries, fresh berries and vegetables, other pointless stuff and butter.

Knock yourself out :3
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Stir fry. Have any sriracha? use that, garlic powder and the juices given off as your sauce. You can use any frying pan as your wok.
    Italian fried chicken. Mix your almond/ coconut flour with the Italian mix and garlic powder and use that and an egg to bread and fry the breasts in butter. Serve over veggies from your freezer.
    Sautee your freezer fruits in butter or (if you have it, coconut oil) until soft. Mix with cold creamed coconut and you have a summer dessert.

I'll think of more over the day. Glad you liked the sig.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

What's sriracha?

I don't have coconut flour. I should though, anything deep fried makes it taste like heaven

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Meatie,
    Sriracha sauce is a Vietnamese red chili sauce that is to die for. It's not super spicy, just right.
    It has a rooster on the label, and you can usually find it any Asian Market.

I go through the big bottle every couple of months, since it's good on so many things!

Oh yeah! My bf has it at his house, he always uses it. It's super spicy. I don't like it :x

Weenie.
    My Primal Battle Tome

You are :P

I don't think it's spicy, I used to, but dating my bf has made me immune to spiciness. It's why I love Korean food so much, the spiciest shit around.
    But that sauce is so bland....!
    I'd sell my soul for some Nando's sauces... mmm... those are spicy and tasty and burn you from the inside out... goodness!

So, I'm too lazy to workout. Or do anything. I'm being super sociopathic, my friends want me to split a cabin with them but my friends= big cockfest, and a hut tub (me in a bikini) makes me scream and run for cover... I know what you're thinking, since when does little NMWS mind being in a hot tub with a bunch of dudes knowing they'll be drooling?... and the answer is... since she's fat!

I feel blah lately... I don't know where my new found confidence went, it just evaporated.
    It sucks too because I was feeling so great and in control, I really thought I was over this bullshit...
    Now the obsession is back and the self-loathing... which bring depression and lack of motivation.
    It's a vicious cycle.

I don't feel like working out. I think I'll just try to be as close to PB as possible and fast 3-2 times a week.
    I keep telling myself that exercising and gaining muscle will just interfere with losing "weight", but I know it's all bullshit and I really should be exercising... I just don't want to!

Sucks that I lose muscle so quickly, 2 weeks of not exercising and eating like shit and it's all gone... I look like flubber.

My weight is low though 142.6, the lowest it's been in... uh... I don't know 2 years?
    So yay... I guess :/

I'm such a downer! :c

I had berries and walnuts for breakfast and I can't wait for my dad's borsht!
    Iz how vi do it in Ukraine, hoes!

:3

OH, P.S, it's my mom's birthday....! So... wish her a happy birthday you bastards!
    She's turning... uh... no one knows actually... it's a family secret. An ancient family secret

Meaty-
    Part of your confidence came from the endorphins and such released from exercise. That, the ability to see your body changing, and tasty good food added together to give you the self confidence you had. This isn't to get you to start exercising again (though if it motivates, all the better), but to give you a boost. If nothing else there's a mental image that I use to get me feeling hotter and more sexified: an image of a 500 lb hippo stuffing her face with HoHos in a bikini (lemme tell ya, that image is one hell of a self image booster) and that of a 60 lb waif- skeleton in a bikini eating a soy patty. So long as you're below the one and above the other, you're doing better than most of Walmart or the mall. If you're leery of the hot tub, just imagine the heifer to one side of you and the skeleton to another. You'll have sexiness oozing off of you in spades.
    Another way to sneak in exercise, up your self confidence and generally have a blast: belly dance or put on your favorite songs and (literally) dance your ass off. I assure you from personal experience that if the imagery thing doesn't work, the dancing will.
    My Primal Battle Tome