Page 90 of 247 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 90

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    There's a phrase I've adapted from one that my Dad's used:
    "Sex is like meatza. When it's good, it's GREAT! When it's bad, it's still pretty good."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    There's a phrase I've adapted from one that my Dad's used:
    "Sex is like meatza. When it's good, it's GREAT! When it's bad, it's still pretty good."
    Amen!

Blorton is offline Senior Member
    I wish y'all would talk about something else. :P Those of us stuck in celibacy can't get the water in the shower cold enough. hehe

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    Aren't you married, blondie?

Your dad is a preacherman, Knight.

And the sex wasn't lame, his parents are religious and strict, we still ignore that facr and shower together... I think they gracefully learned to ignore it by now...
    I just do the whole "hi, Mr and Mrs L, I'm a nice little virgin girl with knee-highs and pig tails", I can't blow my cover by going upstairs and moaning up a storm!
    Though, something tells me my cover has been blown by now :x
    But look at this face? Can I really be a sex vixen?

The sex was good, it was just not as frequent as I had hoped... I mean all the workouts, the fasting and the suffering not to mention the long-distance thing I expected some more worshipping, groping and laying down... Or at least some compliments and a rape scene
    Instead there was sleeping, snoring and lying around in bed watching tv... What am I 45 (no'ffence)?!
    Maybe the passion is gone and I should get used to it,
    or maybe I'm just fugly.
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 06-23-2010 at 08:52 PM.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Blorton is offline Senior Member
    uhhh. dubya tee eff.

Married yes, but as they say, it takes two to tango.

Incoming major blondage event - maybe.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Say it with me, Meaty: "I am not ugly, fugly, or hideous." Repeat until it is evident to yourself.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    I expected some more worshipping, groping and laying down... Or at least some compliments and a rape scene
    Instead there was sleeping, snoring and lying around in bed watching tv... What am I 45 (no'ffence)?!
    Maybe the passion is gone and I should get used to it,
    or maybe I'm just fugly.
    fugly? dont look like it.
    maybe you need to find a dude who can keep up

MeatMe, definitely! :P

Alright maybe I should stop doing my dirty laundry on the public forums since he can probably read all this :x

I was gonna start this post by whining about my lack of motivation and weak will power, but instead I will forget anything non-primal I ate in Toronto and pretend like I don't look like a giant ball of melting lard (it's hot) and let the pictures speak for themselves.

Here are random fragments of things I've done in TO (not including the sex):

That's someone's dog... I don't like dogs, but this one was funny looking enough for me to take a picture of it.

I lead an exciting life... While many of you will have a collection of family and friends pictures, I have pictures of people's dogs and restaurant food...

Now I know what you're thinking... It's an early ticket to diabetes-land... but it's a good thing you can't see the waffle under all that fruit, whipped cream and icing... eeh... I mean, avert your eyes and look at the dog that looks like a plush toy! Ooooooh!

Horse steak tartar! That's killing two birds with one stone: trying horse and savouring my favourite type of steak all at once!
    Let me tell ya, it took me a while to get over the whole 'I'm eating someone's beloved pony' thing, and when I did I disocvered it tastes just like beef but beefier! It's not like lamb or goat that have a reminiscient taste of barn, but it's just like an amplified beef tartar. I can't explain it! You gotta try it.

Buffalo wings with blue cheese, and both my bf and I hate blue cheese... But we unanimously agreed that this blue cheese was amazing! It was a warm sauce that kinda seperated into cream and oil, it was very tangy. And the wings were so tender... mm...
    If anyone of you is ever in Toronto, don't expect anything special food wise, but nevertheless visit The Beer Bistro, it has about 80 types of international beers and really interesting dishes.

Applewood suckling pig! And as tasty as it sounds I wasn't impressed. It was good but had a slightly bitter aftertaste that I couldn't decipher :/

And my favourite part of every non-primal dinner...

One of the icecreams is a skor and beer bar! And they have quite a few beer icecreams... It was quite weird! :3

I'm horrible, I know, and I'm going to hell for showing you all this... But the yuckiness and unattractiveness that I feel right now is payment enough.

I was a little depressed during my whole week. To be honest I don't enjoy that aspect of a vacation, if I'm forced to sleep at someone else's house. It's hard for me to fall asleep in my own bed not to mention someone else's.
    I'm a huge control freak, and if the activities for the day aren't up to me, if I can't freely rummage the fridge or run around naked... it's just not the same :P
    I felt kinda trapped because going out required the car and my bf to be awake, both things require a licence I don't have.
    We did watch a lot of movies... And as you can see from the pictures... mostly ate (the dog was hard to digest, due to all the hair :P).

I watched 300... and I didn't like it.
    There's a limit to how much slow motion I can tolerate in a Hollywood movie. There was a lot of frontal nudity which would please all genders, but after the film was over my reality was a little shaken and it took me a while to get used to the notion that not all men look like abercrombie models and walk around with capes and underwear throwing spears at things.
    A sad realization indeed.

Ah, how I missed my Suck City, and you guys <3
    Too bad I'm so broke now... I can't believe I bought 4 pairs of shoes :x
    They're so beautiful... but I can hardly walk in them! I look hot but drunk when I do... which is exactly the look I'm going for, actually :P

Hi :3
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    that food looks pretty good...
    definatly cheat worthy.

Feeling guilty about it is a waste. Here, I'll eat a waffle to make you feel better.
    *chews ego* mmmmm... sooooo goood *spits it out when no one is looking*

I wanna eat a pony

I haven't been showing my face around these parts for a while because I'm being really reallllllllyyy bad.

Yesterday I had Pizza Hut for dinner. And popcorn. And 2 packs of stale peanut M&Ms. (we have a dingy cinema that plays movies for 2$, and sells snacks for 1$! I love it! I can live there! And yesterday I watched two movies: The Ghost Writer and Death At A Funeral!)

It's so hard to get back on the wagon after you've been so sucky for two weeks (and more so before that).
    I think when Vy was around and we were eating out all the time, I got accustomed to the sex and the city lifestyle and never wanted to go back, especially since I'm not a very creative cook...

My weight loss hasn't really stalled... So even that doesn't deter me from eating crap and not exercising, though I know the reason my weight is keeping steady is thanks to PB fixing my once hindered metabolism.

I reallllllyyyyyy neeeeeed toooooo gettttt baaaaaack on the Primal horse!
    But how do I do that? I need advice!

Today I had bacon cooked in tomato and some vegetables, salsa (my favourite thing right now) and pickles.
    I have a pint of icecream (I made sure my parents bought the less crappy version from Maxi's horrid selection), it's actually made out of cream (gasp).
    In other news, all I have in the freezer is chicken and skinless chicken breasts - the mortal enemy of everything that's primal and holy.
    People, let's be honest here, the only reason we eat chicken is for its skin!!!!

I might eat some icecream later just because it's there and more palatable than skinless chicken.

toodles.