Page 4 of 236 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 4

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

I put Shea butter on my face, God knows why, and now my face is broken out all over my jaw line.

Fuck my life.

And I'm meeting someone tomorrow and the last thing I need to think about is my ugly ass face :/

I hope my bison steak doesn't suck, since I seem to do everything backwards.

Lindsay0311 Guest

Sorry to hear about that!! That totally sucks! I would exfoliate tonight but then cover up can be a girls best friend for tomorrow...let me know how the bison turns out...I am buying ground buffalo on Sunday because Whole Foods is having a sale and am either going to make a primal chili or beef patties...I love bison!

Linds, I'm so jealous you have a Whole Foods

The Bison was awesome! Salting it first really made it tender (or was it tender in the first place?) but it also kinda made it too salty... maybe I shouldn't have left it for more than 30 minutes... But it tasted good, and I don't feel that heaviness after eating a big steak - I feel light!

I'm doing a green clay mask today and exfoliating with an electric brush (lol, desperate times call for desperate measures), hopefully it'll help.

Iceskater is offline Junior Member

Fantastic, I've never had rabbit before! shoot me an email vy_nguyen50(at)hotmail.com, or pass me yours.

About the skin, keep eating lots of fat, especially coconut oil which definitely helps. And don't worry too much, I know for a fact that we notice these things on ourselves more than others do

mine is kinda long, haha, thegirlwhowasntthere@hotmail.com; do you have msn?

I added you on fb!

Thanks! I don't use msn, but we can fb! (maybe start working on some some rabbit recipes

Neither do I it won't work!!! maybe it's for the best, I'll have more time doing something useful... like learning French for a change!

I'm trying to pick up my french again for travelling east (we just don't need it much, here on the west coast Its actually not the hardest language I've learned, but we need to practice it to get better. bonne chance

I lived in Toronto, the centre of the Universe, so I didn't feel the necessity to learn it either. Now I'm paying for it T_T

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末

PiBdate:

The Bison was a success but I woke up bloated today. I wonder why? Is it enough or not enough fat? I don't know!

But I need to Finish Mark's book ASAP for Monday to figure things out! Then I'll write a loooong ass post about what supplements, meat and produce I will be consuming and other small details that will bore everyone to death.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

PrimalCon New York

Toronto, the center of the Universe?

And here my friends in LA assured me it was New York City.

Page 4 of 236 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast