Page 201 of 247 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2469

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 201

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    I know someone stuck in Montreal till this rain storm blows over (all airports are closed) where should they go to get the best out of your burg?
    I don't know the airport area well! :<
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    I love the THE ONLY advice asked of me is regarding the booze. Maybe I need to reexamine my life.

The answer is: you can't lose weight unless you are only having 1 drink 1-2 times a wk & even then it may interfere. Remember to stick to the wine or Wood Aged Spirits (Whiskey, Brandy, Scotch and Cognac, some gins) No carby mixers. Definitive Guide to Alcohol on a Low Carb Diet | Mark&#039;s Daily Apple Chaco Taco claims to have some magic carb & alcohol cycling formula you might want to check out. I never tried it. Also Taubs says there is some evidence that zc diets paired with zc alcohol (liquor) does not have as detrimental of an effect on your body weight. Never tried that either. As for not making a fool of yourself I would just stick with 2 drinks max & remember that your life has been wonderful thus far & you rarely drink so why start now? You can
    tear off clothing sober.

Seriously people will like you when you are sober & if not they are not worth your time. Do I really have to tell you that? No. Also you may feel cooler & more likable the more you drink but really you are probably just getting slurrier & less coordinated.
    That's true. I get so embarrassing. My personality stays the same: overly sexual, sarcastic and straightforward... I just lose all social tact.............
    I think it's my inner feminist trying to right all the wrongs of the world by blatantly objectifying attractive men and undressing them Y_Y
    Creeeeeeeepyyyy

Actually, so far I haven't gained any weight. I find that even if I do go overboard with the drinking, as long as my diet stays fairly primal my weight doesn't change. My skin is okay too, which is weird considering all the sugar and grain I've been drinking!

But honestly... There's no need... It's mostly peer pressure... and the need to drown all my problems in alcohol...
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    I think it's entirely unfair that I know someone stuck in your town, and I won't be able to visit before it freezes over... bah!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    I think it's entirely unfair that I know someone stuck in your town, and I won't be able to visit before it freezes over... bah!!
    Who are they? Is he/she primal? If they're staying for longer and he/she/it is primal, we can have ze steakz!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    Who are they? Is he/she primal? If they're staying for longer and he/she/it is primal, we can have ze steakz!
    No, she's not primal. And she should be on a plane right about now.

On September 1st, I is back on the Primal pony.

☀ I wanna do an elimination diet for the next 30 days of nothing but berries, veggies, meats and fish. I also plan to eat my fruits and veggies raw to see if it makes a difference, and to cook my meat in animal fat instead of butter.
    ☀ Exercise will be on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays –'cause these are the days my school starts later than 8:45.
    ☀ I'm striving to stay away from dairy and gluten for an entire year (though I accept the fact there will always be the possibility of some of the stuff contaminating my food).
    ☀ And to never skip my workouts!!! Three times a week is really the bear minimum here, and it seems to do wonders.
    ☀ Walking. Another component of exercise that has proven to be absolutely essential. I always dismissed walking, but once I started doing it regularly I could tell that it helps my weight-loss tremendously.
    ☀ IFing twice a week –it's so easy now, saves time and money, and is one of the best ways (for me at least) to lose weight steadily. I'm not sure if I'll continue to IF once I reach my goals. Maybe once a week?
    ☀ I think I'm gonna have a refeed day every week on Sunday, because from experience, it can be the light at the end of a long VLC tunnel. Even if I don't end up using the day, I know that if I get discouraged or edgy I can look forward to the end of the week where I can have some coconut icecream, dark chocolate, almond pancakes and yam fries! ;D

✄ My weight goal is between 100lbs and 115lbs, but I'm more concerned with the measurements and how I feel/ look.
    ✄ Of course, skin is a big one. I miss how it used to look like when I just started PB and was fairly strict. I no longer break out, but my skin doesn't look healthy, and I want it to!
    ✄ My hair! Oh my once beautiful hair... It's falling out, my scalp is dry and itchy and it's been like this for 6 months. I'm very concerned. I tried a big dose of biotin but it didn't work. The only time I remember it being extraordinarily beautiful was when I was strict with VLC.

☤ Supplements: I intend to finish the ones I have (too many), and just stick with the ones I find necessary: a multivitamin, fish oils, and vitamin D. I'm on the fence about probiotics. They help a lot but I think once my diet has been cleaned out they will no longer be needed. Same with Zinc; I've been taking it for so long but I don't think it's doing anything for my skin...

✐ I guess my journal will be divided into daily tracking (food, exercise), daily whining ("woe that is me" and the suckage of life), as well as me shoving some K-Pop down your throats.

✌ Musication:
    This is T.O.P.
    He's a Korean rapper from the Kpop band BigBang and he has an affinity for big bums (which I of course appreciate). Since he seems to have trouble finding bum-endowed Korean girls, a lot of his videos include white girls instead. He's cool. He's so cool, that he can be surrounded by 10 hot girls and still look bored.

These are my diet and fitness goals for this year. I invite you to jump on my pony, 'cause there's always room for one more! ;D

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Funny that you mention raw. I'm pondering including more raw into my diet as well.

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    I now pronounce you a masochist. Seriously girl, a YEAR w/o dairy? that is commitment. You will find GF to not be too trying. Personally I have been thinking about adding lots of fermented food to my plate due to the horrific mutated nature of the modern human's intestinal bionome. Seriously don't quit the probiotics, the info out there is frightening. Some of the good lil fellows only stick around if you continue taking them. For like, ever. Also I take gelatin & it makes my hair/skin/nails fab. I also take MSN & highly recommend it for its collagen augmenting capabilities.

I would be Skelator at 115. That is SO small. You will be but a wee little thing.
    Last edited by me2; 09-02-2011 at 08:37 PM.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    On September 1st, I is back on the Primal pony.

D
    Yay ponies!!

Yer buyin' me a pony...

...steak.

Really though... I actually meant September 5....

HAHA. HA. Oh did that post say September 1st? REALLY? That is so not what I mean... I wonder how that happened.

Augh. Especially 'cause after I exercised and went for a walk, I went to the grocery store and bought all forbidden categories and brought them into my house.
    Chips, cookies, chocolate, cheese, bread, icecream. And then I had pizza the other day. Oh, donuts too. And cupcakes.
    Yep. I've officially lost it.

I just thought, thanks for reading my mind me2, "OMG! That's a year! A huge commitment!" and I completely freaked out.
    And here I am, a few donuts later.

I feel like utter crap. I don't know what's more painful: every single muscle in my body (from the workout), or my stomach (which seems to have spread in territory, so now just the general torso area is in pain).
    I'm basically an old crippled man with stomach cancer.

But boy, these gourmet cupcakes are good....!

Plus, I'm crushing on this guy. There's just too many freaking things I can't have! AND IT'S NOT FAIR! ;(
    But he's sooooooo beautiful! Oh so, beautiful!
    He's like a forbidden cupcake. But not as gay sounding.

;(

This music video is extremely disturbing. It's kinda about my life. Figure it out >;c
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 09-03-2011 at 03:39 AM.