Page 200 of 247 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2469

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 200

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday dahling, you have come so far.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    ...I'm late to wishing you a happy birthday...

meh.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    I'm so tipsy... and so tipsy and happy and gayyyyyyy... and I pity everyone who isn't as tipsy and...

Okay. That shit don't rhyme.

BUT ARE YOU GUYS SURE ALCOHOL IS NOT A VEGETABLE?!
    Can't I have an impeccable diet but still get boozed up?

It's just water(ish)... Y_Y

It's Primal.... Y_Y

Okay, I'm faking it. I only had two shots, a glass of wine, beer and a glass of vodka. No biggy. *flexes*
    But I like how the tipsyness makes me feel UN-ugly for one brief moment.
    Too bad it doesn't last long...
    The minute i got home I sobered up (what? and hour of no inhibitions? then it's over)

I can;t have anyyyyyy fun, people. Drugs don't work. Booze doesn't work (it takes so much to get me drunk and the effect is temporary before I get philosophical and start writing novels or doing homework). Seriously? I need release!

I've yet to get sick from drinking, i just get insomnia and depression. It's worse than a sugar crush: 1st: happy (and hour or so), 2d: philosophical (the rest of the sleepless night).
    Bad crash. BAD. CRASH.

If you were wondering... I totally fell off the wagon since NC.

But now my weight went down to 126... It's not the 123 I was when I left... But it's better than gaining weight at every meal Y_Y

It's my last two weeks before classes start and I just don't feel like exercising okay? Leave me the fuck alooooooooone conscience!

<3
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

me2
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh I know! Perhaps the only way is to not get off the wagon EVER, not even on vacay. Dull I say.

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Wagon?
    There's a wagon?

Are wagons primal???
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    So the drinking streak is continuing. Two days in a row.

As if I didn't have a sugar and carb habit to kick off, and now this.
    I got stupid drunk and embarrassing and tried to undress an attractive man (yes, but somehow I don't think anyone is surprised, this was due for a long time...)

Oh my God, I need to tone this shit down. This is like that missing period in high-school where I wanted to be part of the popular kids so I was pressured into drinking and drugs. Only I'm 23 and I should know better...
    I keep buying people drinks and then becoming bizarre, friendly and glazed over... Bah, I just can't deal with the fact these people might like me sober...!

My diet has been impeccable this week actually. A lot of steak and berries, some coconut icecream. I think I'm eating well to make up for the alcohol I consume. My skin is fine, surprisingly (wouldn't the grain in alcohol make me break out?), but everything else is fucked up. My joints hurt after a night of drinking, my eyes are bloodshot (how sexy) and I'm incoherent and grumpy. How do people do this and go to work the next day?! And look hot?!
    Am I missing something?

Speaking of some very knowledgeable people on the forum, me2, how do you drink and stay non-embarrassing and lose weight, all at the same time?
    O_o

My grammar has taken a hit Y_Y
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

me2
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Wagon?
    There's a wagon?

Are wagons primal???
    Good point, maybe I should say I'm off the ...sledge?

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    I know someone stuck in Montreal till this rain storm blows over (all airports are closed) where should they go to get the best out of your burg?

me2
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    So the drinking streak is continuing. Two days in a row.

As if I didn't have a sugar and carb habit to kick off, and now this.
    I got stupid drunk and embarrassing and tried to undress an attractive man (yes, but somehow I don't think anyone is surprised, this was due for a long time...)
    My diet has been impeccable this week actually. A lot of steak and berries, some coconut icecream. I think I'm eating well to make up for the alcohol I consume. My skin is fine, surprisingly (wouldn't the grain in alcohol make me break out?), but everything else is fucked up. My joints hurt after a night of drinking, my eyes are bloodshot (how sexy) and I'm incoherent and grumpy. How do people do this and go to work the next day?! And look hot?!
    Am I missing something?

Speaking of some very knowledgeable people on the forum, me2, how do you drink and stay non-embarrassing and lose weight, all at the same time?
    O_o

My grammar has taken a hit Y_Y
    I love the THE ONLY advice asked of me is regarding the booze. Maybe I need to reexamine my life.

The answer is: you can't lose weight unless you are only having 1 drink 1-2 times a wk & even then it may interfere. Remember to stick to the wine or Wood Aged Spirits (Whiskey, Brandy, Scotch and Cognac, some gins) No carby mixers. Definitive Guide to Alcohol on a Low Carb Diet | Mark&#039;s Daily Apple Chaco Taco claims to have some magic carb & alcohol cycling formula you might want to check out. I never tried it. Also Taubs says there is some evidence that zc diets paired with zc alcohol (liquor) does not have as detrimental of an effect on your body weight. Never tried that either. As for not making a fool of yourself I would just stick with 2 drinks max & remember that your life has been wonderful thus far & you rarely drink so why start now? You can
    tear off clothing sober.

Seriously people will like you when you are sober & if not they are not worth your time. Do I really have to tell you that? No. Also you may feel cooler & more likable the more you drink but really you are probably just getting slurrier & less coordinated.