Page 19 of 246 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 19

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

You can do them indoors... 20 sec on full blast 10 sec off... might have to start 20 sec on 30 sec to a min off... but work towards 20-10

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member

I have a tiny apartment with my parents :/

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Lillian is offline Member

This is my first time posting in your journal (and I feel a little intrusive) but I was reading some of your previous posts and I want to let you know that you're not alone there have been many times when I felt like PB isn't doing anything for me and I felt hopeless. And if I slipped up a little, I felt like "eff it" and end up slipping a lot. The hardest part is getting out of that cycle and returning to what you know is best for your body. And I'm glad to see that you got your period back (my main goal right now.. =/).

As for feeling bad about yourself, don't worry, it happens to everyone. Self-doubt is inevitable. I find that it helps when you don't stay in front of the mirror too long so that you can analyze every little detail.

And burpees can be done in a tiny tiny space like a prison, or a tiny apartment And they are super exhausting!

P.S. Clear skin is awesome and looking at your picture, you look cute! So don't worry about it too much =)

Aaaw, thanks Lili <3

That actually brightened my day a little!

Well, today the weather is still chilly in hell because I exercised again!

I&#39;m immensely proud of myself! Now I have no groceries or shampoo and the conventional toothpaste we have is causing rashes around my mouth so I must run to the store (40 minute walk!).

I will update when I&#39;m back from my walk.

P.S, I got into these really tight sporty pants I have and it&#39;s not hard to breathe in them! *shocker* My hips still look like they&#39;re trying to split up and escape but it&#39;s because these pants are really flipping tight (Medium... whatever that means).

If I wear pants my size my hips look kinda awesome. And if I&#39;m naked I look muscular and fit!

It&#39;s kinda annoying right now because either my pants are falling off or I have those "maybe, someday" clothes that I still keep from my skinnier days that don&#39;t sit quite right. I do wanna buy new clothes but if I&#39;m planning to lose weight I think I should wait until then...

Note to self: clothes are meant to fit YOU, you&#39;re not meant to fit your CLOTHES.

I had eggs and a can of salmon for breakfast with butter and duck fat and I couldn&#39;t finish it.

<3

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

"And if I&#39;m naked I look muscular and fit! "

Pic or it didn&#39;t happen...

:P I only get naked for sex or showers

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

Haha, my pants are totally falling off me right now. My belt is on it&#39;s last hole, and it&#39;s too big. Of course my gut is still big, but there&#39;s some progress.

Congrats Darth! Maybe you&#39;ll fit into mine soon

Totals:

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN

1,528 13 125 98

Hmm... I can never keep it under 1,445 as I should but I do exercise so... :P

This does isn&#39;t including the berries and macropone cheese I&#39;ll be having

And I had liver and some veggies for dinner.I hate it how most of the calories come form a tbsp of fat... pisses me off! But I need my fats!

toodeloo

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I don&#39;t see anything wrong with your calorie count. It&#39;s coming from good food!