Page 15 of 246 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 15

Lindsay0311 Guest

Shop Now

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a lot NoSalad! I hope it gets better for you soon! I don't want to be "that" person that says Just keep pushing on and it will get better, but it always seems to come back around!! You have inspired a lot of people with your blog so just keep that in mind!! Hope your day goes well!

PrimalB is offline Junior Member

Yeah...hang in there, NoSalad. I took a quick hiatus from this forum, but have quickly caught up with your journal and it is hilarious! By far the best PB journal I have read.

When every other thing in your life may seem beyond your control, embrace the fact that you can control your diet and health. Try getting out for a walk or quick jog. I know it will feel like pulling teeth to get out the door and moving, but I'm sure you'll feel better after.

maba is offline Senior Member

Have you tried Rosetta for learning French? I've heard it's very good. The best way to learn, IMHO, is to just speak. Start by speaking simple sentences with the locals - just asking for directions, in the grocery store etc. I studied very basic French for 2 years in high school, about 18 years ago, but when I visited Montreal, I surprised myself by being able to form complete sentences by the third day!

Iceskater is offline Junior Member

Hang in there, NSwoM! It'll pass.

Keep lots of fat in your diet, cholesterol and also vit D helps with mood.

Sure, I'll learn french with you. But I'd get those favors anyway and you know it, darlin.

Double-A is offline Junior Member

*hugs*

If you were online more you (and I) would be less bored >.>

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member

AAAAAAWWWWW... you guys are so sweet! *kissing you all and slobbering all over you*

No, I'm over it.

I needed sleep.

And I was angry because I couldn't fall asleep.

Now I decided that no matter how late I fall asleep, I'll try to wake up early.

I had so many scallops todayyy... in raw goat's butter... mmm...

And some eggs and bacon with spinach and tomatoes.

Yesterday I had half a pack of lindt milk chocolate.

Yumma..... Y_Y

Only because in my house if you don't eat the whole thing, someone else will.

And even though those were my chocolates, I took one piece and after 10 minutes half of the pack was gone.

It wasn't primal but I don't think I should feel too bad... even though I bought some more today... Dark chocolate this time...

Now I will go and watch Lost and eat strawberries the size of my face (I take it these were conventionally raised... or given steroids... these strawberries are huge) and eat dark chocolate.

Yay.

Love you all in a strictly platonic way,

except for the cute Vietnamese gal (you know who you are :P)

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Sophia Guest

I think you're doing great! And not being able to sleep is the worst feeling I know. If I don't get my sleep I am awful for the rest of the following day. Glad you got there in the end though.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

scallopses. best breakfast food I've had all week.

I couldn't sleep again... and i conveniently blame Aaron. But I know it's not his fault... I don't know what it is!!!!!! >:0

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

I'm BAAAAAAAAD. BAAAAAAAAD!

And Jessica Rabbit goes: You're not bad *pout* you were just drawn that way *pout*

But yeah, I mentioned I had half a pack of Lidnt chocolate (the milky stuff filled with weird gooey goodness), I had some strawberries and 85% Dark Organic Chocolate yesterday while watching Lost.

I will have some today only I will add a fatty, dairy cream thingy! It's sooooooo goood! I'm not sure what it is, I stumbled upon it at a grocery store - they sell them in these small, tuna-like cans and all it says is "milky treat" and some inscriptions in arabic.

I saw the fat content and I was officially down for it. The ingredients are cream or something... I don't remember, but it's not loaded with anything too bad.

Man, it's good. I can eat this crap all day. But I probably shouldn't. So I bought one can.

It's like unsweetened whipping cream in pudding form.

Today I had one meal. Roasted chicken breast (with yum skin!) with a salad. Then I had some mac nuts. A banana. Some creamed coconut. And hot cocoa with xylintol and butter!

(The sugar intake is upped, probably due to the Lindt)

I did my exercise half-assedly; I'm trying to catch up because I didn't do any last week. So I have to squeeze in 4 in one week. I have two more left.

Yesterday I really felt the exercising was kicking my ass. Especially when I was exhaling and inhaling in the right position. I suppose that's the key to proper form.

On the Big Red Monster Front: It's still there, surprisingly! And I'm quite thrilled about it. Usually it would come for a brief day and would leave for another year... But now, it's been around for a few days now! And only after a week and a half off wheat!

Really strange, I actually thought that out of all my goals this would be the hardest to achieve!

(Boys, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I've spared you the gory details with a euphemism. You welcome

I'm officially crossing it off my Goal List:

-> Clear Skin

-> Ideal Body Fat% (21) - it was 27% when I started

-> Normal Sleeping Patterns

-> No Depression

[s]-> Period Back/ No PCOS[/s]

As you can see, I'm still having trouble sleeping. I don't know what to do!

Either it's too hot, or something's bothering me, or I can't stop thinking or... or... Augh! Anyone has any advice?

And I also miss someone

+ My skin is getting slightly better, but I dread the day when my magical Chinese Acne Medicine runs out

+ I've stopped using soap all over my body (thanks Aaron!). I use it in *special* places but I don't rub my skin with it like I usually did. My soap doesn't have lye. And my skin doesn't itch anymore.

+ My shower filter was finally installed! I feel cleaner! My skin isn't as dry! And the water bar is also installed so my drinking water is of better quality. Yay me!

That's all for now.

NSWM, reporting with a cocoa overdose.