Page 149 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2470

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 149

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Meaty, you are rockin it! SO proud of you! And your food sounds absolutely delicious. I'm horribly jealous you know, and all of your tasty sausages.

The hot chocolate sounds wonderful. I'm planning on indulging in some on Christmas, making it from melted G&B 85% and coconut milk. Gotta get the stuff for eggnog too.

It's Christmas and I'm broke too. I'm looking around the house for things to make and give away. So far I've got beef jerky, cinnamon ornaments, beef tallow, apple butter, and I did buy some G&B chocolate bars (in hopes of converting the CW family to more worthy chocolate.) I do believe I'll be giving away my bottles of wine, as I nolonger drink.

There aren't any free events around? If all else fails, have some totally girly time... big fuzzy robe, manicure, pedicure, chick flick, and a facial. Drink peppermint tea and paint your nails white and red.

Or volunteer somewhere to do good for somebody else? A soup kitchen or food bank perhaps?

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Awesome ideas, girls!

I felt sick yesterday after my foods. But my foods were good so I don't understand what it could have been.

IFed a bit today, unintentionally.

New weight 137!
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Just dropping by to say hi, Meatie!
    <waves vigorously>

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    In terms of exercise motivation I say just do it. Focus on how you feel when you are done & do things you actually like. Extreme unicycle, pole dancing, hula hoop, shake weight (JK), whatever makes you happy. I dragged myself through workouts and I think about 2 or 3 years in I started to actually enjoy myself. You just have to do it. Also a lot of people say that having a workout sidekick helps, but I have always flown solo.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    OMG, yesterday was the binge to end all binges!

I ate some potato chips, smoked salmon, downed some cream, banana, apple, blueberries, a can of pink salmon and a whole lot of grapefruit lemonade.
    --this demonstrates the importance of having breakfast, kiddies. I skipped it and ate every hour thereafter. Good thing I stayed away from the cheese, 'cause I was eyeing that abominable, pale, pasteurized freakhood of nature all day.
    --I definitely regretted the potatoe chips, and the cream (what if DOES make me breakout and I'm just in denial about it?) but I really should look on the bright-side here.
    1. I could have binged on bagels and cinamon buns, which I have plenty of
    2. Okay, could have skipped the chips, but most of my binge was fruit, fish and cream, that's sort of PB...
    3. Again, resisted the cheese, the bagels, the cookies and the chocolate

Not working :/ Still feeling crappy about it, especially since I'm supposed to be the example of a reformed PBer.

Yesterday I panicked about gaining weight. I mean, it could happen in a day right? It could couldn't it? Logic says no, but my mind disagrees.
    Oh well, can't unbinge now (unless I'm bulimic).

I think I should have a dream corner as part of my posts.
    They're always fucked up.
    In this one... Oh god where do I begin.

I think I was down town, on campus. I needed to get some things done. So I waited and waited in line, but each time I was done I had to go to another building and wait there.
    The thing is, the last building I waited in was the one I always see across from the window when Vy and I go to that French restuarant. But I've never been there.
    It looks ike a condo and has blue windows, it's made mostly out of glass.
    Each time I waited I met people along the way. (My ex bf is almost always in my dreams... What the hell is that supposed to mean?)
    Anyways, I was waiting and I was in a hurry and then I just left my ex there, and he kept calling me and he was so angry, I supposedly stole his key or something. I kept hanging up and running around campus.
    Then finally, I arrived at this giant mall, and as tall as it was, inside it was even wider (makes no sense, I know). I was running, and finally reached the auditorium. And I run up to the higher seats and my favourite band was there!
    The bandmates were just wearing tshirts, hanging out at the back.
    And they said I made it. And... this gets more bizarre... I gave them an old newspaper clipping, it was all wrinkled, it kinda looked like The Concordia (where I had my first article published). One just signed it, the other one shook my hand warmly (I creepily held on to it) and the last one... KISSED ME!
    I remember I was so dizzy and kept giggling and fainting (yes...) and then the last one did the Montreal greeting thing (kiss on each cheek) but he was kinda warm about it. He held my hand and kinda pulled me into his body. (He was unshaven and the stub grazed my skin, when I woke up I still felt it.)
    Then he went down, to go to the stage and there were just a bunch of Asian kids there... Like 2d graders!
    I kept trying to figure out who was who so I don't forget but I couldn't. And I can't remember which one kissed me. Testsuya? Or Kai? But then I thought, there's no one named Kai in the band! Maybe I was kissed by an impostor!

Clearly, what the fuck. I need a psychiatrist on call, each time I wake up.

Let's do an analysis, cause I'm bored.
    1) The bureaucracy– okay, I do need to pick something up from the student office, and my mom keeps nagging me. This might explain the urgency.
    2) That building– I always think of the French restaurant. I'm broke, but I miss it and I wanted to celebrate the last day of school there, but don't have money to.
    3) My ex– okay, I don't know. We text sometimes, and a lot of things remind me of him (like rats! and mice! don't ask...). Yesterday I did see a Buffy episode where she turned into a rat. But he's always in my dreams and I always leave or he turns into someone else. I don't know why.
    4) The band– I listen to them almost every day, but I don't think of the time where I was second in line to get my poster signed. I mean, it wasn't that amazing.
    5) The kissing– clearly I was more interested in the status of the band. IS this a hidden desire to become a groupie? That;s horrible!
    I'm not sure why that dude would have facial hair, especially since it bothered me so much in the dream. Asian men can barely grow facial hair and they always seem so... smooth! And these guys seemed smooth and clean shaven so why would I feel stubble? I don't even like guys with facial hair... except for, Dylan. Hmm... I remember I kept thinking about it and feeling giddy.

I give up. I'm weird. And my mind likes to recycle memories because it's not original enough to come up with something new.
    Oh where are the days when I dreamt I was a special unit CIA, fighting creatures with the heads of pigs in a dark watery maze?

:/
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about the binge day. I sort of had one of those myself. Emotional eating mostly. Stupid. But alas, mama said there'd be days like this. Well not exactly, but ya know.

I have no freakin clue about the dream. In fact I have a weird as hell dream of my own that needs decoding. Uber bizarro. At least you got kissed. I got terror.

Tomorrow will be a better day. I promise. <3

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Meatie,

I, too have weird dreams (just so's ya know). Exs...they were a part of us once, and so they tend to come back in our dreams. Unfinished business???
    Perhaps....

You're doing great. Just consider what a "binge" would have looked like a couple years ago?
    Exactly <3<3<3

unsuperb is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, lately the only bizarre dreams going on 'round these parts involve having my backpack stolen and losing all my data. I tend to wake up more panicked than need be from those dreams.

And I echo Kuno. The binge could've been so much worse (this is what I keep telling myself 'cause the last three days have been...special)

batty is offline Senior Member
    witnessing your binge history, this one's not so bad. you're still progressing even when you're failing!

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You're still buying me a pony....steak.