Page 132 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2351

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 132

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Meaty dear *big hug*

I get it. Been there. Not exactly but I been through the same crap. Reliable friends are hard to find anymore. I don't have friends here really either. JP is the first person in this town I'd consider a friend, and now that's all weird and stuff. I'll be your friend, Meaty, if you'll be mine. <3 I think you'd make a wicked cool girlfriend. We'd have a hella good time hangin out.

I'd cook you a big dinner if I could, with all the best yummies, and we'd go get massages. Wish so much there was some way to make you feel better. Between my shit week and yours, we could throw a helluva pity party for each other, and have a shit ton of fun doing it.

Feel better hun. I'll be thinkin' of ya. <3

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Sorry your day sucked, Meatie

Next time, maybe you could get the cell-number of the person who's organizing the meet-up?
    That way, if you get lost, you can get found again...

I'm glad you made it home safely, if not happily.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    hunger+no sleep for 48 hours+ dead cellphone+ getting lost+ being in pain+ stress= drama and crying :P

I got some sleep (finally) so I feel kinda silly. It was a sucky situation though, and I meant what I said about friends... Aaaw, D, I wish you lived here... If I get a summer internship at the Spin (yeah right) I'll come hang out with you all the time (until you get sick of me!)

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

LOL Meaty! It's a deal! Come chill with me! I think you'd totally rock this place out.

Don't feel silly. It was a yucky situation and you're entitled to feel yucky about it. So glad you finally got some sleep. It's probably one of the best friends you'll ever have. Speaking of which, I need to go see her now.

Nighty Night Meaty <3

Today was much better, friends.

So yesterday I "fasted" (unintentionally).

Today I had a day of decadence:
    -> A steak at Reuben's (seriously Danish, it's the first place I'm taking ya to!)
    -> Some MightyLeaf tea and chocolate (tiny balls made from dark chocolate and tons of cocoa butter, tastyness!)
    -> I bought a ton of Lush stuff (and got my hand washed like 5 times by the salesgirl. not sure if she was hitting on me or just trying to make a sale, but she put lip balm on my cheeks and kept saying how cute I am :/)

Uh, I have a mid-term and a quiz tomorrow.

Oh and I got my first A today
    Yesterday I got a B+ and was bummed out because I did more work than I needed to and felt I deserved more :s

I really wanna take a bath and try the Lush stuff, but I need to study

bye friends <3 hope you're doing better than I am :P

Lovers,

I fasted 26h.
    I had some BBQd chicken which I carried home. I take a lot of stairs every day (can't you tell I'm making excuses for not exercising?) and I'm so beat.

I exercised on Tuesday and wnated to ever since, but with the midterm couldn't find the time.
    Time flies when you are suffering quietly (=studying). Yesterday I went to sleep at 4 because I lost track of time (I did stalk some folks on fb too).

Anywho, chicken, ghee and some non-pasteurized full fat cheese. And it was aged. I'm Frenching it up!
    I'm not sure why I got cheese, I don't like cheese and am not supposed to have cheese. But whatever, I know non-pasteurized dairy doesn't affect me.
    I'm gonna make tea, eat some coconut icecream and dark chocolate and FINALLY, take my long awaited bath.

Aaaahhhh, I love Thursdays.

I deserve all this chocolate, I survived through a midterm today, and a quiz (that I barely finished... crapola).
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 10-14-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Ahhh Meaty, your tone is absolutely blissful! You sound so much happier today!

Congrats on surviving the midterm and quiz. You deserve the lovely chocolates, and all that divine food. Oh how delicious! Ohhh and the Lush and the hand washing... so nice.

Reubens it is! I trust you know all the most fabulistic places to eat. I MUST plan a trip for next spring/summer... surgery pending of course. I'll bring my nutty sister and we'll be wild girls on the town.

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Yeah for surviving mid-terms!

Ok here is a secrete meaty don't tell anyone ok? I really want to go back to school, I have an associates degree I need to finish my bachelors, but man I just can't imagine adding that load onto myself, work has been so crazy the last 2 years and just Wednesday my bosses boss tells everyone he thinks everything will remain super crazy for the next 2 years..... I wish I would have been smarter when I was young, but you know I wasn't so I didn't finish my bachelors, I'm pulling for you, I know school is hard, but it is ever so important.

I if you really want that job at Spin keep working hard and go for it! They would be fools not to want you!

*hugs*
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

unsuperb is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Yay for surviving midterms! I have one coming up in a couple of weeks aaaand I should be doing more studying than I am doing currently <_<