Page 121 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2469

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 121

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member

Thumbs down Beware extremely long and mundane!

Primal Fuel
    What's the difference.... is TEXAN a clever acronym I'm not aware of?

I can't just "forget the French".... I FUCKING LIVE HERE!
    I don't have any other options to choose from, unless you consider the blind men who will probably not mind
    the love handles.
    But if I don't lose weight I will grow my virginity back.
    As simple as that.

As much as it is a torture to see these incredibly beautiful, French speaking boys everywhere... it can't be helped.
    In my mind I already don't stand a chance so the prospect of rejection is not even present.
    I think I should just pretend like they don't exist, and we live on parallel worlds.

Funny though, how relative something can be. I mean I was one of the thin, or at least normal sized people in Toronto. Couldn't get a break if I wore a miniskirt... and here I'm a giant, invisible whale :]
    I wonder if I move to Texas they admit me to an eating disorder clinic and force-feed me :]

Vy and I were wondering why they're so thin if all they do is eat and congest the entertainment district every night. Is it because they smoke (an alarming 60% of people here smoke)... but should we really go down that rode...? :/

And you guys don't knoooow whaaaaat it's likeeeee!
    You live in a place where everyone is thin, they all dress better, look better, speak a language that you don't and you're trying to stay away from all the amazing foods they eat but the foods are just too tempting!

We have places like Frites Alors, which is a poutine place (fries+gravy+cheese curds) that buys all their ingredients from local farmers... Steak tartar places... Creative menus that deep fry fois gras (fatty duck liver)... I mean grrrrrrraaaaa!
    The other day I had bread pudding.
    I NEVER HAD BREAD PUDDING BEFORE WTF?!
    I missed 22 years of not having bread pudding...!

And I'm becoming increasingly French.
    I loiter in coffee shops and started taking my coffee black.
    (okay, anyone who knows me knows that I hate coffee and will only eat the latte foam at the top).
    Any restaurant that doesn't charge 80$ a meal seems unworthy of my presence.
    (did I mention I'm broke and in debt?)
    I've had a 12oz steak the other day from a place I used to love and I hated it, because the meat tasted of poor quality.

There's a distinct culture here and I'm becoming addicted to it.
    But it bothers me because while I know if we were to have a swim-suit comepetition I'd be the only one who has an ass, but because it's the common thing here, it's is automatically attractive.
    If I take an average Montreal girl and drop her in the U.S, people would be genuinely worried that she might collapse from malnutrition. And I HIGHLY DOUBT she'll be considered attractive by most men there.
    Here, on the other hand, if you're 5'7 and NOT 110lbs you're chubby.

I see guys here check out skeletorial girls out and I always wonder what they're looking at... ass?... boobs...? the back bones that are sticking out...?
    And I don't mind thin women at all! I idolize them! I think they're beautiful, but even fit, primal men and women would be alarmed if they knew what I was talking about! They're everywhere and they're not healthy!

The dilemma is this: even if I get to my target weight I will still feel bad about myself and will have to conform (I hate that word) to this Montreal standard of thin...but should I? Am I lying to myself that at 5'3, 130lb I can be normal?... I mean I know men who are 5'8 and weigh 140... >:c

I have a long way to go and I keep sabotaging myself, so maybe I shouldn't ask you these questions.

I like how busy my life is. It's frustrating, because to catch up I have to do homework on the subway and sometimes have no time to shower or sleep or eat. But it forces me to live in the moment because I have no time to analyze, I have no time to think of excuses why I should be afraid or discoureged. It's a weird freedom of living in the present... completely in the now.

But I'm bothered by the fact I have allowed myself to slip back into my high-carb ways. Every meal is a three course meal, every meal ends with dessert. I'm always stuffed, bloated and I hate myself.
    Vy is okay with fasting the next day, but I seem to be gaining weight back.

AAAAAAAARGGGGH! I hate the little differences that make my life seem so unfair.
    I mean, a lot of you can eat the ocassional cookie or cream cheese and you won't break out the next day... some of you can have a carby day and you won't lose weeks of progress...!
    Sometimes little things like that discourage me because a tiny slip will rob me of so much energy and make me think: "is this even worth it? I can't live in constant deprivation. I want to be able to have the occasional slip, but when I do my skin automatically breaks out and my weight stalls for weeks."

The girls here are always well dressed yet they never wear makeup. So now I feel gross about wearing makeup as well, but my skin is blotchy and should not be seen by the naked eye.

I guess it's too convenient to forget, when I go out with Vy and we indulge, that while this might not affect her it will certainly effect me... and with each day my skin deteriorates :/

I now have to read 50 pages of marketing, then 70 of grammar, 30 of drama, 43 of Canadian literature and 2 short stories. If I'm not back in a few days, I'm probably rotting in my room after my brain has exploded.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    On my wife's birthday I ate a 2 small pieces of gluten free chocolate cake(no Icing) W/ canned peaches and a scope of ice cream. Everything else that day was normal, gained 6.6 lbs. Guess I am going to do it again because tonight we are going to celebrate my birthday with gluten free carrot cake and homemade cream cheese icing.
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

unsuperb is offline Senior Member
    I feel you on your dilemma. I've always been a "stocky" girl, and even after dropping a lot of weight, I'm still thick looking. Sure, I've been able to drop down to around 140 lbs (I'm 5'7"), but not in a sustainable fashion. I'm in the 160 range now, lifting weights, and pretty much muscular. Aaand some days I'm cool with that, but other days it's the bane of my existance as I'd like nothing more than to be able to dress super frilly and feminine without looking like I'm cross-dressing :/ And then I pine for a waif'ish appearance that's nigh impossible for me to achieve.

(p.s. men who are 5'8" should not weigh 140 lbs, the end).

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    I know, they shouldn't! I like some meat on my bonez (=men)!
    But a lot of primal guys weigh like that too, and it's normal or something... because they're super lean.
    I don't think I would be comfortable dating a guy who weighs less than I do... but w/e!

(sorry for the very inarticulate word orchestration, it's how I talked today for 7.5 hours)

140 for 5'7 seems a tad extreme... (maybe I'm just jealous cause that's my current weight and I'm barely 5'3). I can't imagine you looking chubby at this height but I guess I'd have to see you... I think we're all a little too harsh on ourselves, it's just my environment enforces very extreme ideals.

I guess I'll have to get there and see what happens next.

I have no time to breathe or exercise so instead I'm thinking of eating Primal (at the least, off gluten and dairy) and doing IF.
    When I reach 130 I'll start forcing myself to tone up at all costs and hopefully lose a bit more.
    Then I will hire someone to bitch-slap me every time I think I'm still fat.

That's the plan Stans.

I stumbled on a random thatre down town. Went to a play called "Fat Pig". It was a bout a 'fat' girl who was dating a good looking guy and all these people were pressuring him to dump her because he's out of her league. He 'loved' her and she loved him and one day he said he's not strong enough to deal with the pressure and broke up with her.
    The end.

No, like seriously. That's it.

Not only that it's a depressing ending, the play was so ineffective in its execution that nobody knew to clap when it was done.
    Nobody really expected it to end like that... it just ended at the climax. It was bizarre and kind of useless.
    But yeah...

A taste of the Montreal culture...

Speaking of, awesome restaurant called Zero8. http://www.zero8.com/
    Be very jealous.
    The food is absolutely amazing and it's guilt free.

Tomorrow, if I have time, I will post a plan for the next few weeks.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Hey, ladies.

It's easy to get that waifish look. All you need to do is develop a raging meth habit, and/or HIV.
    Weight problem solved. Other problems, however....are created. And you can bet those folks would rather look like YOU.

Can we just talk about getting healthy and strong for awhile? You look AWESOME *bitch-slaps Meaty*.

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuno1chi View Post
    Hey, ladies.

It's easy to get that waifish look. All you need to do is develop a raging meth habit, and/or HIV.
    Weight problem solved. Other problems, however....are created. And you can bet those folks would rather look like YOU.

Can we just talk about getting healthy and strong for awhile? You look AWESOME *bitch-slaps Meaty*.
    kuno, i love you. in the pants.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    +12
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Mornin NSWM! Hope your weekend is Grokkin...... how goes it on your end of the globe?

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    You make me hot, Batty <3<3<3

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Meaty- SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!! You ARE hot, even if those retards with fluff for brains don't realize it. Ifyou really want to be a waif (and trust me, you don't. I've been there and I can give you all the horror stories), Go to Ethiopia and join a native family. As to the assholes- They don't want a woman, they want a pre-pubescent boy. The body types they're going for is proof.
    The difference between a redneck hick and a Texan man? One can be found anywhere outside of the midwest and Yankeeland (they're called something else there), the other is gentlemanly, intelligent, sexy in that "I'm buff because I made the muscle at work, not in the gym" kinda way, and was raised to be respectful to women (If he wasn't, it got trained out of him by any number of women in his life.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome