Page 103 of 247 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2469

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 103

batty is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    your food pictures are getting absolutely gorgeous. not that they were crappy before, but there's a new...something to them that is making me all full of ooh and ahhh.

and, wait. you ate 72 g carbs total today? thats nothing to worry about. sure, you coulda had em from better sources, but still...

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Meaty,

I found that if I am less tempted by sweets if I eat a very low carb breakfast. Eggs and meat or whatever. If I have fruit or something for breakfast I am much more likely to eat junk later in the day. Just a thought.
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Thanks peeps! <3 <3 <3

So, I don't really wanna talk about last week... It never happened alright?

Starting off anew. Sort of, since I got up at 4pm... Very Primally I might add (with a jolt of "WHAT THE FUCK DREAM?!").

Starting weight (again, was scared that I might have gained 300 pounds from my week of crap eating) is still steady on 143.
    It's so hard for me to get used to this new set-weight when it was always 150...
    Every time I'd lose some I'd gain it all back in a few days...
    Now I'm in this mind set that something is horribly wrong and the scale is actually fucked up, because there's no way in hell I lost 7 pounds.

I'm such a weirdo.

I bravely went to the farmer's market and bought myself 500g. of free-range bacon... (wait for it)... for 4 bucks!
    I'm not sure what I was waiting for before... my parents brain washed me with this "organic is expensive" crap.

My favourite band, D'espairsRay, is coming to Toronto on August, nearing my birthday on the 17th, so I'm buying myself the tickets as a birthday present! (andalltheirtwentyalbumsbutdonttellanyone).

Haven't had food yet.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

batty is offline Senior Member
    i KNEW KNEW KNEW that since you weren't updating your journal, you were off somewhere. cheating.

cheater.

<3

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

I'm diseased

I have some weird scalp thing... I thought it was just dirty and scratchy because I tried to go pooless and wash my hair once per 3-4 days.
    I was always sweaty and I washed it with water but it didn't really feel clean...
    Then I developed dandruff and my scalp got really itchy... Now it has red scabs on it all over...
    I finally showed my mom and she freaked out and made me go to the clinic.
    But it was closed.. so maybe Monday...

Anywho, it's been there for a while and I wonder what it is and what's causing it...
    The only thing I can think of doing differently was the pooless period (I still washed it every 3 days with shampoo!) and that was only for a few weeks, and the 60mg of zinc that could be too much, and the vitamin A (10,000)...
    My mom says I take too many vitamins... that I don't need to take any... but I don't know...

I'm confused!
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    uuuhhh that happened to me when I went poo-less last year. My head just rebelled. I may try again this year because it seems like my scalp is acting all healthy and shit. Can't have that
    Or you have lice. Which would reek since its hell to get rid of those buggers.
    Calm the f**k down.

I don't have lice.

But that happened to you? What did you do?!

I have really long and pretty hair, so it's annoying that it's actually not healthy but only looks it :/

The lice thing happened to my 2 girls and they now have buzz cuts >.< Yeah well, they're still freaking cute.
    As for me and no-poo, I went back to washing my hair with shampoo regularly. I had an oily scalp and dandruff, but not anymore. I may be onto something with this PB stuff
    I have long hair too, but its not so pretty anymore I have lots of white hair and its dry. I dyed it a couple days ago and its even drier. I can't wait until I get my damn hair cut.
    Calm the f**k down.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Meaty, there is a condition that's basically a dermatitis, let me go see if I can find the name

*5 minute Google frenzy*

*Google failure*

Basically it starts off as a bit of dandruff, then a normally-friendly skin bacterium gets in (e.g. through a scratch), then it becomes an infection, very red, flaky and sore. Seborhaggic (laugh at the spelling! As in "sebum") dermatitis? Folliculitis?
    Maybe try some tea tree oil in a rinse? Can you see what it looks like in a mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by Metismomma View Post
    The lice thing happened to my 2 girls and they now have buzz cuts >.< Yeah well, they're still freaking cute.
    As for me and no-poo, I went back to washing my hair with shampoo regularly. I had an oily scalp and dandruff, but not anymore. I may be onto something with this PB stuff
    I have long hair too, but its not so pretty anymore I have lots of white hair and its dry. I dyed it a couple days ago and its even drier. I can't wait until I get my damn hair cut.
    CRAP! Just went to the bathroom, fixed my hair an noticed something in my hair.
    Dandruff.
    &^%#$$@$@(&&(&^@ !!! F***!! Damn hair dye.
    Calm the f**k down.