Page 102 of 247 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2470

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 102

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    *sprint by hug*
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    The scary Weigh-In:

So, I've got my share of ass-kicking for all the bread, icecream, cheese, yogurt, potatoes and more icecream I've been having... And Monday being the weigh-in I kinda panicked that I gained all the weight back...
    So mid my late night snack of chicken leftovers and potatoes (I know, I know) I started freaking out.
    I don't know why, but lately I have an uncontrollable hunger, especially at night... I wonder if my hormones are screwed up...
    But anyways I prayed for a miracle and said that if I remain 143.6 I'll kiss the ground and stop pushing my luck.

The official weigh-in is 142.6!

I really don't know how it is that I keep my weight stable/ decreased with all the cheating I do... I think the principles of Eat Stop Eat really do work for any diet, but I haven't gotten my period in a while, and my skin is getting ready to revolt, I can feel it, so I'll be good... I promise.

:3

So... Let's see... I got my bf into PB, I got my good friend Chan into PB, I've told 4 others about it, who seemed interested...
    And more interest arises... While it makes me happy that people want to get healthier, I'm afraid it's gonna be a case of broken telephone... My friends still say stuff like "butter is good for you?!"... And I feel like them reading the book was a waste of time... So, if they end up "spreading the word", it'll be a totally disaster... People might start eating fat-free turkey with salads or substituting butter with margarine!

I worry too much... I shouldn't care... But I still feel responsible...

In other news, I have an online friend who wants to "hire me" to live with him and preach the premise of PB...
    While I'd love to help and the prospect getting paid for it is... enticing... I don't think I can be someone's personal cook and fitness trainer, not to mention living with someone... It's just strange!

I'm flattered though, and I'm glad I can help in some way :]
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Yay for the weigh-in... but you know what you need to do for the rest

Noms:
    -> 2 cold chicken drumsticks
    -> 1 orange
    -> 1 tomato
    -> 1 pear
    -> 2-3 oz. sunflower seeds
    -> some salsa, mayo, spices

I'm IFing until 5:30 tomorrow.
    Wish me luck, cause I've been trying to IF for the past three days and found myself stuffing my face in the middle of the night like a rabid racoon.

I'm worried... I haven't got my period in a while :/ Even if I'm losing weight I know my body is not in the best state it could be
    Gotta go back to the journal, see what has worked before, set some goals and be more adamant.

Cheerios.
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Cheerios?!
    That'll be where you're slipping up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgvw9JpIkoY

...sorry, I'll go now!

Is the face-stuffing a physical hunger (in which case IF might not be best idea?) or a craving-type thing? In which case IF might smack it into touch...
    Godd luck!

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Yeah Meaty!

Most of my weak moment eating happens when I wake up at 2:00 am and devour 1/2 cup of peanut butter before I realize what I am doing.... But Ice cream can always trip me up which is why i try not to have any in the house. It's hard with the kids though, they ask for it and I don't want to tell them no.
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

I looked through my journal... It's absolutely useless and too full of fluff to figure out what I did right!

I'm renewing my goals:
    -> Get my period back and keep it regular
    -> Exercise at least 3 times a week
    -> No cheating save for icecream/ dark chocolate once a week (let's be realistic, it's summer)
    -> Get to 130lb by September
    -> Get my sleep schedule on track and keep it regular
    -> Clear my skin without having to use 101 creams and lotions on it

That's pretty realistic, right?
    Most importantly I will no longer stress and obsess over these, instead I should focus on more pressing things... Like learning French :S

Noms:

(the colourful pic is to justify my new nickname 'Chef Meatball'! Ramsey, eat your fockin' heart out!)
    -> Salmon in butter and tomatoes with Italian and Japanese herbs (weird combo, I know, the latter has lots of rosemary)
    -> Capers and green onions as garnish
    -> 2 radishes and a cucumber, some carrots
    -> I'm also having berries for desert and some nuts
    -> I have my eye set on an especially juicy pomegranate, so I might devour half later

Still taking my vit. D (10,000), multivitamin, B complex and Zinc (60mg). Sometimes I take my magnesium but it usually causes some funny stuff when I go over 300mg!

I know I'll cheat this weekend when my bf's around even though we're both PB... So I'll start the challenge more seriously next week, but I'm not cheating this week and will try to be as good as possible on the weekend!

I tried to make spinach chips and they just turned into mush!
    How do you make chips out of greens??? I guess you should NOT put tons of butter on the pan

Can't wait for this weekend... Last Air-bender, Steak Tartar and some chocolate! Mmmm!
    Oh and can't believe I forgot about all the sex
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

OMG, I just had to share this:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LbccUVbSRd...0on%20Girl.jpg
    Look at the ecstatic look on that sloth's face, he's like "I'm getting some".
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Goals sound good. Food looks great. life should always be about moving forward not looking back, My goal for this month is to take it easy and not gain any weight, so far so good. Come August I am really going to push myself to get under 200lbs for the first time in well way too long....
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Augh, my parents were offering pizza and I was starving.
    I did convince them to go to a diner instead and got a cheesburger.
    I ate it without the bun.
    It was pretty good and I was so full after... but we went to the movies and I got a pack of mentos, that's 72 carbs!
    I don't know what I was thinking...! :/
    At least I didn't get popcorn...!

I feel horrible... I really wanetd to have some fries and a brownie a la mode but I held off to have some gross, chewy candy!
    :/
    Very disappointed in myself.

I cleaned the apartment today and got really sweaty.
    My mood was great cause I actually went out and did something...

But I don't know now...! I'm trying not to stress, it's just that I feel that weakness again, against craving. Like I can't control myself... and I keep thinking "it's the last time"/ "a little won't hurt" and my skin gets getting worse, and I keep getting rashes and weird breakouts and just feel crappy!

Help!

Also, the cutest coconut cake in existence:
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 07-14-2010 at 07:37 PM.
    -Raymond Peat, PhD