Page 10 of 247 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat page 10

Lindsay0311 Guest

Primal Fuel

No Salad, oh how I love your posts..very entertaining!!

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member

PDL, I hate this 'induction period' or whatever it is, you never know whether you're reacting to something you're eating or all the toxins are coming out because you're doing things right.

I keep on waking up at 2:30PM. Honestly, it's not like I have an exciting day ahead of me but waking up so late makes me lazier than I usually am.

And then I'm stuck on Facebook stalking people I don't even know!

Where has all my productivity gone?!

I need money. Sweet, sweet money will solve my problems!

I can have all the creamed coconut I could ever want and I can sign up to dance classes and I can get a guitar teacher and THEN I'll be happy.

Yep.

Money solves all problems.

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

L: 2 eggs, spinach and tuna. Butter.

D: Beef thingamajig, asparagus, broccoli (enough with the broccoli!!!). Butter.

I woke up at 2:30PM and I went to sleep at 5AM. Not necessarily in that order.

What. the. hell.

I'm an insomniac.

My skin is driving me ca-ra-zeh.

And so are my hormones.

Does it suck to be single or am I just in heat?!

In my despair over the state of my skin (it's so weird, it's like its spitefully purging itself the more I complain and ask it: "buddy, buddddddyyyyyy what are you doing to me?!") I have resorted to acne.org.

And the thought of drowning my despair in Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% suddenly seemed mighty appealing.

Then I stumbled on some baking soda reviews (reminder, baking soda is what brought my skin to this sorrow state) and have decided to get a little creative, Dr. Frankenstein style.

Remember the coconut milk from last night? Well in he fridge it turned into coconut-sour-cream.

Hey, if you can't eat it, put it on YOUR FACE! - I always say (which might explain the severity of my skin).

So I did.

Then I made a honey-baking-soda mask, then I toned my face with vinegar and then I put a little bit of coconut oil.

My face is okay-ish looking. I think it calmed down.

Cause before it was screaming: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! STOP LATHERING ME WITH INEDIBLE SUBSTANCES!"

So far, so good.

Oh and the sprints- epic fail. Too lazy to even try. I have too much dignity to run around my 10 square inch apartment (the walls are paper thin. I heard my neighbours SNORE last night!).

Tomorrow is exercise day and I plan to stay up, and buy that freaking creamed coconut. And eat my sorrows away!

P.S the sugar cravings, they're back. With a vengeance.

But I don't crave twinkies or anything, I wanted a banana. But being the hardcore, rocker chick that I am (in my dreams) I have deprived myself of the banana and ate some broccoli instead.

Enough with the broccoli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.

There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Sophia Guest

Melodramatic much? Don't worry though, I am just the same. I guess being in musicals since I was 8 had to affect me in some way.

Broccoli isn't evil but maybe you could throw some butternut squash in? My favourite veggie and it's amazing with butter on. Yum!

Butternut squash? What do you do with it?

There;s the rub! I was NOT in any musicals, so my melodrama have to be expressed somehow!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

LMAO Meaty! Wish I had a better solution to your skin issues. After going Primal and switching to mineral makeup, my skin has hugely improved. A couple days of sweets though (flourless cake, then gelato) and BOOM! Breakout city. Ugh.

Butternut squash is WONDERFUL. It's very good baked. Just cut one open, chop it into cubes, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper, and bake. It makes a nice salad with wilted spinach and craisins.

Danish, I'll try it :]

ChrisJ is offline Member

I love the melodrama, it's entertaining! That sucks about your skin though. Mine has been worse than usual since going primal, I think it might be all my hormones going nuts from eating loads of fat and exercising so much. My skin's also really dry too :s seems counter-intuitive.

@Diana I might try the squash too - I'm sure they have some in my supermarket, sounds like a delicious salad.

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

Yes, I&#39;m hoping it&#39;s like a detox thing, but I&#39;m starting to get really depressed! ><

I&#39;ve always been scared that exercising might make me break out more from the sweating.... :/ I&#39;m not sure if I should exercise or not!

Augh.

Okay, so I've been focusing on the bad, so let's consider the good for a sec.

I was passing by the mirror, and was planning to be disgusted with the state of my face, but instead I thought to myself:

"DANG, WOMAN, LOOKING GOOD!"

My shorts are falling off, I'm practically swimming in my shirt. My hour glass figure is near damn perfect! I even have that line on my stomach that makes it look defined, and my hips are just...

Okay, I'll stop now.

I just wish I could send some nude pictures to my ex. But he might get the wrong idea... :/

But dang, if I had a pool nearby (and could afford it) I would be strutting my stuff (and talking gangsta).

With a bag over my face, of course, coz dat shit iz nasty.
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 05-06-2010 at 09:04 AM.

Page 10 of 247 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast