Thread: Bless me Grok, for I have sinned page

sharty is offline Junior Member

Bless me Grok, for I have sinned

Primal Fuel
    Me: Bless me Grok, for I have sinned. My last jelly bean was 2 hours ago. I could not resist the temptation of Easter candy at the checkout counter. Please help me not to be led into the evils of Cadbury Eggs, pink and yellow Peeps.

Grok: You are forgiven my child. Your penance is to have bacon every morning for the next five days.

Me: Thank you Grok. May the force be with you.
    Don' be afraid.
    No hurry, no worry.
    Started 2/15/12, 5'07 / 168

I am trying to be a good girl after the jelly bean incident, but the Girl Scout cookies that were sitting out at work were also calling my name. I wish I worked from home so I would never see them. I think I will keep some bacon in my desk so when the junk food shows up, I'll have something to chew on. But wait, I work at a police dept...lol
    Don' be afraid.
    No hurry, no worry.

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    Cute! =) Stay away from the cookies, girl!

I stole some black jelly beans from my daughter yesterday. They used to be my favorite.... I really couldn't believe how bad they taste to me now.

PALEO KING is offline Junior Member
    Hahahahaha!

I don't think there is enough room for me to post my "food sins". Started Paleo 12:01, Feb 11, 2012. Was doing a really good job until I went on vacation (as I am writing this I am sitting at Disneyland). Paleo at home (Hawaii) is really easy, but I have found that it is REALLY REALLY DIFFICULT, outside of my own home and kitchen.

Had 1 pancake and 1/2 a slice of French Toast this morning with 3 cups of coffee. To say the least I am not feeling well. Will be in Vegas in 9 hours so I can already hear the buffet lines calling me.....I'm scared! :0)~

Aloha's and have a great weekend!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Aloha back at ya! When will I learn that not eating primal makes my gut yucky! So I passed on the doughnut holes that my coworker brought in today! Only to go "out to dinner" and ordered a Ruben sandwich, no kraut of dressing and coleslaw, only ate half the bread (probably filled with grease) and with in one hour, my acid reflux was back! Arrrgh, so close but yet so far.

Say hi to Mickey!
    Don' be afraid.
    No hurry, no worry.