Hi Guys, I've been primal for about 2 months now which is the same time that I decided to get serious about my health. I quit smoking and started following the primal diet. I didn't have a lot of weight to lose except maybe some belly fat from having my 2 kids, but that seems to be going away steadily. My reason for going Primal was really to get my health problems under control. I've had a moderate to severe case of psoriasis for over 25 years and I'm up to my eyeballs with steriod creams and synthetic drugs. I also have psoriatic arthritis, which when left untreated can be debilitating, however, treatment is nothing more that high levels of NSAIDS that wreak havoc on my GI tract. The most concerning health problem that I was trying to correct was severe allergies and chronic bronchitis that have me chained to constant inhaler use and medications. I felt like a slave to these medications and started coming to grips with the idea that without them maybe I cannot sustain my own life.

Well, I did a 180. My husband even went Primal and has lost 13 pounds! My psoriasis has cleared about 90% and my GI problems seem to be moving on. But I've been literally sick for the past month with a sinus infection, bronchial cough, severe allergies, massive eye infection in both eyes, a ruptured eardrum and coughing so bad that I'm throwing up. I'm so sore that I have to pop about 8 advil a day just to get through and I'm so exhausted that I can't do anything. I feel like I'm missing out on life. I'm so depressed. I'm doing everything right but I feel like I'm dying. Why is this happening?

I have gone to the doctor, and he told me that I just have bad allergies and just added another prescription to my daily regimen (exactly the opposite of what I was trying to achieve).

Does anyone have any advice or understand this?