Thread: New Measurements page

Shanster is offline Senior Member

New Measurements

Primal Fuel
    Took pix and measurements today for progress tracking.

Still dont like my pix....sigh. When I look in the mirror I like what I see and I can see muscle definition and that Ive lost - when I look at my pix - bleah.

Anyway - lets focus on the positives shall we?

Since my last measurements and pix in Jan. 2012, I upped my bodyweight workouts to 3x a week and interval training to 2x a week.

Todays measurements show:

I gained .5 in in bicep
    Lost 2" in waist
    Lost 1.5" in hip
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Nice Shanster! Sometimes it feels good to put a number on your progress.
    Regarding pictures- it's all in the lighting and the camera angle! A camera tilted just wrong can really make a great body look unbalanced. Don't let it get to you! You're doing awesome.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

pbj
    pbj is offline Senior Member
    Nice Job Shanster!

I'm due to take measurements too, just got over TOM so any residual bloating is gone Although monthly bloating is MUCH less since primal - love it.

forward
    pbj
    my info:

If you can't tell the truth about yourself, you can't tell it about other people --- Virginia Woolf

My journal

Shanster is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys! I appreciate the support! funny how once you reach your goal weight - Im under my goal of 160 - low was 157 but havent weighed cuz now I am focused on strength and gains. New things take on meaning that I never thought would...like muscle def - who woulda thought Id have any? or measurements or strength gains in my workout... made an appt for the Dr for my first cholesterol/blood pull since starting primal - going to discuss fractioned test for different types of LDL

this is a pretty kick ass journey!
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

amdws1234 is offline Member
    congrats shanster - I am convinced I could look like a supermodel and still be displeased with my pictures.

There's something to be said about camera angles I guess. I totally love what I see staring back in the mirror and video is actually pretty great too. darn camera!