Thread: Hello. How exciting page

BentBuddha is offline Junior Member

Hello. How exciting

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi everyone. I'm 9days into this diet and lifestyle and I'm very optimistic about what this diet can do for me.

I'm not you typical person hoping to shed some kilos. Quite the opposite. I'm a 35yr old male who has lots of health issues, including being underweight. I'm 5'9 and 59kg. I have had problems all my adult life with darkness under my eyes, hair loss that doesn't run on either side of my family, acne on my chest and back, anxiety, dermatitis on my chest and face, and in the last few years i have developed chronic fatigue syndrome - totally unable to work or provide things for my 4yr old daughter. Heartbreaking. I have self diagnosed the cause of the CFS long ago being from a congested liver. The liver congestion i could understand, but why it's been so congested has always puzzled me. I mean my diet hasn't been extremely different from the average Jo. Not until i recently learned about Leaky Gut Syndrome and all the particles that end up in the bloodstream, did this make sense to me. Now after learning about this Paleo/Primal stuff, I'm very excited to be off grains/legumes and dairy. Excited to see the difference my life will have with a healed gut. Try to imagine having these health problems all your adult life and how much it would limit your experiences, watching friends and family leading a normal life and all the experiences ppl take for granted that I haven't been able to enjoy, not to mention occasionally ppl saying things like "you look like you have aids" and you understand that I'm super committed and stoked to have found out this stuff finally. I've been on some silly diets like raw vegan and vegan and vegetarian. The raw nearlly killed me lol. The vegan diet made things worse. Now i understand why. Grains and legumes.

9days in and I'm starting to feel stronger, and calmer. My acne is clearing up. I'm not expecting miracles in the first few weeks. I've been with health probs so long I have patience of a monk and motivation of an olympic athlete

I will be recording my progress in 6wk interval updates with pictures.

Great to be here

BB

evertastica is offline Member
    This is great! I'm so happy you are already feeling better and found out about primal life. I cannot wait to hear about your future success, I have a feeling you're going to see great results! Take it easy an heal your body Good luck!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! I'm glad it is going well.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.