Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LDN: Miracle Super Antibiotic That Boosts Immune System page

Grizz is offline Banned

LDN: Miracle Super Antibiotic That Boosts Immune System

Primal Fuel
    A Placeholder for those who get experience in using LDN

* The Greatest invention since Penicillin

* About LDN: FDA-approved naltrexone, in a low dose, can boost the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders.

* In May 2006, clinical trial researchers at Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine reported: "LDN therapy offers an alternative safe, effective, and economic means of treating subjects with active Crohn's disease."

* Other physicians and researchers have described beneficial effects of LDN on a variety of diseases, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Pancreatic Cancer, HIV/AIDS, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Behcet's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Parkinson's Disease, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus (SLE), and Wegener's Granulomatosis.

About LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)

=====================
    "The most important drug discovery since Penicillan"

Generic Name: Naltrexone Hcl
    AKA:Naltima
    US Brand : Revia 50 mg
    Manufacturer : Intas Pharmaceuticals India
    Package : 10 Pills
    Price : $16.80
    Strength : 50 mg ( must be cut down to 4 mg daily )
    Available without prescription here:
    https://www.alldaychemist.com/311__Naltrexone-Hcl

Dosage: Just 4 mg daily, cost $1 a day, causes a big boost in the immune system for multiple diseases. How to cut dosage:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post685125

LDN Science Web Site

LDN Latest News Web Site

Dr. Dach Review Part 1 - Dr. Dach Part 2

Bernard Bihari, MD, as well as other physicians and researchers, have described beneficial effects of LDN on a variety of diseases here:
    Cancers & Other Diseases:
    Bladder Cancer
    Breast Cancer
    Carcinoid
    Colon & Rectal Cancer
    Glioblastoma
    Leukemia (Chronic)
    Liver Cancer
    Lung Cancer (Non-Small Cell)
    Lymphocytic Leukemia (chronic)
    Lymphoma (Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s)
    Malignant Melanoma
    Multiple Myeloma
    Neuroblastoma
    Ovarian Cancer
    Pancreatic Cancer
    Prostate Cancer (untreated)
    Renal Cell Carcinoma
    Throat Cancer
    Uterine Cancer

ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
    Alzheimer’s Disease
    Ankylosing Spondylitis
    Autism Spectrum Disorders
    Behcet’s Disease
    Celiac Disease
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
    CREST syndrome
    Crohn’s Disease - Dr. Dach Report
    Emphysema (COPD)
    Endometriosis
    Fibromyalgia
    HIV/AIDS
    Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
    Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    Parkinson’s Disease
    Pemphigoid
    Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS)
    Psoriasis
    Rheumatoid Arthritis
    Sarcoidosis
    Scleroderma
    Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS)
    Systemic Lupus (SLE)
    Transverse Myelitis
    Ulcerative Colitis
    Wegener’s Granulomatosis

LDN is available as a Generic Drug (Naltima) without a prescription here:
    https://www.alldaychemist.com/415-naltima-50mg-.html

Instructions for cutting it down here:
    I know that some fill a 50mL medicine bottle (w/dropper) with distilled water, then dissolve the 50mg Naltrexone Hcl to make LDN. Shake gently each time before taking, and work up to 5 drops. ( 1 mg per drop )
    I have not done the dosage calculations lately, but one can make as low a dose as desired with a dropper.
    You may suspect that most doctors likely have never heard of LDN.
    Rob
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post685125

Dr. Kruse (Digital Surgeon) said he will be talking about LDN in his 1st book, scheduled the end of this year.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post684184

Yahoo LDN Group-1
    lowdosenaltrexone : Low Dose Naltrexone
    Yahoo LDN Group-2

Another GREAT way to boost the immune system: See this AMAZING video on how Dr. Terry Wahls cured* herself of Stage 2 Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: She wrote THIS BOOK.
    *Note: It may be too soon to call for a cure-she may only be in remission

Disclaimer:
    Do not take any vitamins or supplements without consulting with your doctor.
    Statements in this message thread not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Nothing stated here should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem, or to diagnose / treat / prevent / cure any disease. All information posted in this message thread is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Always consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems.
    These messages are simply representing a collection of information that is in the public domain; they should not be construed as representations or claims by Marks Daily Apple.com or of its members. This information is presented strictly for informational and educational use only. Information conveyed herein is based on pharmacological and other records both ancient and modern in the public domain. No claims whatsoever can be made as to the specific benefits that might result from the use of any of the suggested nutrients, supports, supplements and or applications
    EDIT: IMO, an equally amazing Miracle Cure for a Pandoras Box of problems is the little know Miracle of iodine supplements. Complete story with links here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Best to all,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 04-21-2012 at 07:07 AM.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    I do think LDN is worth a try for autoimmune patients. My own results were not that great, although I did feel it lowered my pain a little and allowed me to sleep a great deal better.

However, I have a close friend with MS who tried it (he is a physician and actually prescribed it for me after his results) and he had a dramatic improvement in a couple of his most troublesome symptoms. He was not cured, stays on his prescription meds, and still has issues, but was ecstatic with the results.

I had no side effect and neither did he.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

BadassBlues is offline Junior Member
    I have a hand tremor, I believe it to be an essential tremor as I have had it since I was very young. I started LDN 3mg compounded, a week ago and have seen a 50% improvement. The side effects are slight, some light headedness and if I wake up within a few hours of taking it, I can feel the effect of it shutting down my opiod receptors. I can only describe that feeling as strangely uncomfortable, but it doesnt last.

It also has the effect of making me a bit more sensitive to alcohol, so I am trying to forgo the "one more glass of wine" habit.

Toxalot is offline Junior Member
    I was looking for this a couple of months ago. I checked the site listed above, but they don't ship to Canada. I even found a .ca site that doesn't ship to Canada. I did finally find one that would, but it was 10x the cost of the others. Any suggestions for getting this in Canada without a prescription? The only idea I have come up with is to get a US address and use mail forwarding.

nuttmegs17 is offline Senior Member
    i'm on LDN...started at .5 and worked my up by .5 since then. Now am up to 3.0. Have only been here for a few days so not sure if its the best dose or not. At 2.5 i started feeling better than I have in a long while...side effects are pretty much non-existent for me which says a lot considering Im typically extremely sensitive to meds. the only thing I notice is that its somewhat harder to fall asleep for a few days after a dose increase, but then it goes away. I now have WAY more energy and activities that used to drain me are super easy to get through. I have no way to prove this, but i also think my food allergies are getting somewhat better (although I have been doing A LOT to battle those so it could just be a coincidence). I'm noticing if i accidentally get "gluten-ed" it only takes me out for, at most, a day, whereas it used to last around 5 days.

I take it for my hashi's...am scheduled to get another thyroid panel in the next week...I'll be curious to see how my antibodies and other levels look since taking.

Dr. Kruse recommends it and so does Chris Kressor. I was able to convince my open minded doc to let me try it by printing out all the info and printing off the order form from the compounding pharmacy near me (which was recommended on the LDN.org site)

Grizz is offline Banned
    Dave takes LDN for Chronic Leukemia
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post738843

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttmegs17 View Post
    i'm on LDN...started at .5 and worked my up by .5 since then. Now am up to 3.0. Have only been here for a few days so not sure if its the best dose or not. At 2.5 i started feeling better than I have in a long while...side effects are pretty much non-existent for me which says a lot considering Im typically extremely sensitive to meds. the only thing I notice is that its somewhat harder to fall asleep for a few days after a dose increase, but then it goes away. I now have WAY more energy and activities that used to drain me are super easy to get through. I have no way to prove this, but i also think my food allergies are getting somewhat better (although I have been doing A LOT to battle those so it could just be a coincidence). I'm noticing if i accidentally get "gluten-ed" it only takes me out for, at most, a day, whereas it used to last around 5 days.

I take it for my hashi's...am scheduled to get another thyroid panel in the next week...I'll be curious to see how my antibodies and other levels look since taking.

Dr. Kruse recommends it and so does Chris Kressor. I was able to convince my open minded doc to let me try it by printing out all the info and printing off the order form from the compounding pharmacy near me (which was recommended on the LDN.org site)
    nuttmegs,

For Hashimoto disease, you should consider supplementing with iodine. Iodine (with required vitamins) reportedly hashi per the Yahoo Iodine Group. Please join with the experts at the Yahoo Iodine Group here:
    iodine : Iodine
    Also see this:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post740090

Reported symptoms of iodine deficiency:
    thyroid problems,
    thyroid surgery,
    Fibrocystic Breast disease,
    Breast cancer,
    problems with the uterus, vagina, PCOS, Endometriosis, ovaries,
    prostate,
    Please see this reference doc for links & articles:

Iodine is reportedly essential for human health, and allegedly prevents a Pandoras Box of health problems,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-29-2012 at 03:09 PM.

nuttmegs17 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    nuttmegs,

For Hashimoto disease, you should consider supplementing with iodine. Iodine (with required vitamins) reportedly hashi per the Yahoo Iodine Group. Please join with the experts at the Yahoo Iodine Group here:
    iodine : Iodine
    Also see this:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post740090

Reported symptoms of iodine deficiency:
    thyroid problems,
    thyroid surgery,
    Fibrocystic Breast disease,
    Breast cancer,
    problems with the uterus, vagina, PCOS, Endometriosis, ovaries,
    prostate,
    Please see this reference doc for links & articles:

Iodine is reportedly essential for human health, and allegedly prevents a Pandoras Box of health problems,
    Grizz
    Hello Grizz,

Thanks - I am actually working with Chris kressor and supplementing iodine

Grizz is offline Banned
    nuttmegs,

what is the latest?

Grizz

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I and my husband both have autoimmune conditions (MS/psoriatic arthritis). We'd done a tone of research on LDN some months ago and ordered it from a reputable online UK pharmacy that ships worldwide, and they didn't require a rx. We were really excited about it, but unfortunately neither of us had positive results with it, though i've read of others who have. It made my husband's intermittent insomnia worse, in addition to giving him some weird tachycardia issues that stopped as soon as he stopped the LDN. It was a real disappointment for us, though I'm glad to hear that it's working for some other people.

BTW, Grizz, I wouldn't recommend that people order medications produced in countries (such as India and China) that are known to have signifiant heavy metal contaminations in their pharmaceutials. There's a ton of stuff online about safety and contamination issues from those countries, here's one:

theheart.org: trusted cardiology news and opinions
    Last edited by BestBetter; 06-18-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast