Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bulletproof Diet page 4

ToldUzo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So OP, how's it going with the bulletproof diet? Still on it?

I have tried the Warrior diet (4 hour eating window in the evening) for some months, but the thought of not eating again until 20 h later, made me eat too much and too late (too close to bedtime).
    So instead I am doing my own version of the Bulletproof diet, where I eat from 1-2 pm and stop after 8 pm (my biggest meal is still dinner, but I start eating it earlier). The only thing I have in the morning (10am- noon) is organic coffee or tea with a little coconut oil and/or maybe some butter (much less than BP-D advices). I like it so far...
    What on earth?! Take a walk on the wild side.

Oh man - I just cannot wait to try my morning coffee with butter! Sounds awesome! Thanks for linking to Bulletproof - my Primal Adventure just got even more exciting!

mike_h is offline Senior Member
    A tip regarding the coffee—it really is worth blending, not just stirring. When I first tried it, I was lazy and just gave a vigorous stir with the spoon. Blending creates a bit of foam and it tastes a lot better.

Omni is offline Senior Member
    I just go my brewed coffe with a nice dash of coconut milk, how much difference is there?

mike_h is offline Senior Member
    I think if you have butter too the blending helps.

50g unsalted organic unsalted butter melted in microwave. 500ml fresh coffee from cafetiere. Pour coffee on butter. Whizz with Bamix blender. Oh my god what coffee. Amazing. Never going back to milk or cream.

Zak
    Zak is offline Junior Member
    I have been doing the bulletproof coffee every morning with the intermittent fasting protocol that they suggest on the bulletproof executive site. It was hard adjusting at first, but I am really enjoying it now. I am 1 month in and loving it! Lost 13 lbs already and I am feeling hopeful for the first time in my life that I can achieve a six pack

I am blogging about my experience here if you are interested: My Experience with Bulletproof Coffee (Review) Bulletproof Coffee and Bullet Proof Diet Review

joeyd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatismyfriend View Post
    I've had HUGE success with the Bulletproof Diet. It's what finally made the difference for me. He can be rude on the podcasts, but he's a nice guy - he's really trying to help. Eliminating foods with mycotoxins made a big difference in my energy levels, and my LDL finally went down. He has a really good post on the effects of bad coffee ,and I love his stuff.
    I have to agree. i've also noticed a big increase in energy levels since i started avoiding foods which could be high in mycotoxins. i think dave should get more credit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234