Thread: How To Find A Doctor That Understands Primal Lifestyle page

eMackenzie Guest

Primal Fuel

It's Maddening to go to my current doctor as they are on the the traditional food pyramid whole grain nutrition kick.

I hate when they give me advise about exercise and eating (right). Does anyone know how to locate or find doctors that embrace our type of lifestyle? I havent had much luck

Darthash is offline Senior Member

I have found one here in Brisbane, Australia, that is close to thinking the primal, but he still says to have some grains, but I told him i don't eat them cause they don't agree with me, now he doesn't say anything haha.

Sharonll is offline Senior Member

I found my current doctor on Jimmy Moore's low-carb doctor list: http://lowcarbdoctors.blogspot.com/

Make sure you look at the long list on the right-hand side of the page, as it's easy to miss. At first, I was just looking at the main part with the large photos, and then I was happy to see the list on the right, divided by states.

mikecheliak is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I did the unconventional...I TURNED my Doctor. I brought in the Primal Blueprint and let him read it. He was already convinced that the Canada food guide was a pile of crap so he was an easy sell.

Good Doctors listen.