Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made My First Bulletproof Coffee page 2

Zak
    Zak is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I use grass-fed butter, MCT oil, raw cocoa powder and xylitol. It's awesome! Tastes like a mocha from starbucks if you do it right...
    You definitely have to use a blender, when you blend it right it becomes frothy like a latte and it really increases the experience.
    If you're interested, I am blogging about my experience of intermittent fasting and the paleo diet using bulletproof coffee here: Starting the Bulletproof Diet and Bullet Proof Coffee w/ Intermittent Fasting Bulletproof Coffee and Bullet Proof Diet Review

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Get a thermos mug that has a strong sealed top. The. Poor it all in and shake it. Works just as good as a blender.

the_walrus0 is offline Member
    I've started having this with my big egg breakfast and I've been staying full much longer! I was actually surprised, but it seems to be helping. I love eggs and even though I was cooking them in butter and often eating them with bacon I felt I wasn't getting enough fat in my mornings.

Now I think I definitely am!

CharleyGnarlyP290 is offline Junior Member
    OK, I may be a dodo head (not doo-doo) buy what is this MCT oil I hear mention of?
    I enjoy my coffee in the morgan, but still use a little sugar and powdered creamer. I want to do something better, so thought I would give these options a try.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I whip hwc at night and put it in the fridge. In the morning I add a big dollop of it to my coffee and stir it in, and then put another big dollop on top. Just because I can. It's super creamy and tastes like a 6.00 grande whipped something or other. Not technically bulletproof but serves the same purpose - caffeine and fat

CharleyGnarlyP290 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyGnarlyP290 View Post
    OK, I may be a dodo head (not doo-doo) buy what is this MCT oil I hear mention of?
    I enjoy my coffee in the morgan, but still use a little sugar and powdered creamer. I want to do something better, so thought I would give these options a try.
    Never mind. I used the search function (novel idea, eh?) and got it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12