Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Adventures of Teen Grok. Going Primal against all odds. page 2

TeenGrok is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Yesterday, I had Bacon and Chicken and veggies for dinner My mom cooked bacon for me and put it down for when I got home but ... My sister ate my bacon at first and I was very pissed off And then she refused to fry more. So I had to fry more bacon for myself /: anyway lol I now know what you guys mean when you say you get really mad when people touch your bacon >.< This morning for breakfast I had some more stir fry and some left over chicken and and eggs. TTFN
    -TeenGrok

dado Guest
    Against all odds, huh? It's like that?

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I think you're doing a great job considering your constraints. Keep doing what you're doing!

Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    Against all odds, huh? It's like that?
    yes! it is lol. Unlike alot of people here, I can't just throw out all the bad stuff and start anew, I live in a non-primal family, so the cookies and bread are still there, my mom still cooks rice and potatoes and eats bread lol its really hard to look away from an easy breakfast of cereal to cook something elaborate each morning just for myself. Last night my sister went to burger king and bought burgers for her and my mom... I love burgers but I had to look away from the fries and the whopper and make something to eat for my self... That's WILL POWER man! but I'm still going strong I mean, how many teenagers do you know that cook all of their own meals? Has to find time to exercise with a busy day of school, and homework/studying, and cooking for myself, taking care of my Rabbits and doing chores around the house. That is definitely not easy, but the way I feel and the support and motivation I get from this forum are more than enough to keep me going!

Mud Flinger is online now Senior Member
    Good for you not eating that Burger King poison! I know it's hard in the beginning and you will be tested often, but I think you will also surprise yourself with your awesome success!

billp is offline Senior Member
    Mmm. Pork chops. The breakfast of champions!

ferrygirl is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you are doing an awesome job! Congrats on taking control of your nutrition!
    Female, 5'7"

Primal SW: 74.4 kg
    CW: 73.4 (3/12/12)
    GW: 61 kg
    BF: 35%

omg its been such a while since I've checked in... my life has been realllyyyy hectic because my finals are coming up and I have basically no time to come online... Well its been going great... I did cheat a couple times but eehh watever I'm not gonna let that make me fall off the wagon. Imma just keep going strong! #primal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12