Thread: How bout those Turkish eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! page

lamoka is offline Senior Member

How bout those Turkish eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day one primal breakfast and I went for the turkish eggs.. my biggest problem is I like easy! Cooking is okay, but not a passion and if I can get out of it I will.. but I have got to invest the time and effort if I want the outcome of strong health and wellbeing..
    I LOVE THESE EGGS! So much so, that I made a second helping, which completely satisfied my hunger AND made one for a family member who is limited in what he can eat due to a gastric bypass.. we were both jaw dropping amazed at the taste.. and his stomach didn't hurt with this meal!
    I love eggs benedict and this is a totally acceptable substitute in my book.. wish I could make a bunch and freeze it but ya know.. it is what it is..
    The other thing that I really loved is that I was still hungry after the first helping and was surprised to remind myself that I could have another, rather than just licking my plate clean. That was a COMPLETE sense of freedom and lack of guilt that I have not felt in a VERY long time.. I actually enjoyed making the second helping.
    Great start and promising..
    Female 5'5", Feb. 29, 2012 SW 208, GW 160
    My journal...
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post734883

Raphaella is offline Senior Member
    I had to look up Turkish eggs and WOW they look yummy!!! I love egg dishes. How did you make yours? I see a lot of different recipes.

lamoka is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It was in marks quick and easy meals cookbook.. mix garlic with full fat yogurt and spread on plate.. poach egg in water/vinegar.. set on top of yogurt.. sautee butter w/ parsley flakes, red pepper flakes and paprika till lightly brown and pour over eggs.. OMG!
    Female 5'5", Feb. 29, 2012 SW 208, GW 160
    My journal...
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post734883