Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giving Up Carb Binges Once and For All page 3

JoPaleo is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    There are some really good advice on here.

I feel for you. I binged for like 4 months and it really sucked.

But yeah, maybe you need more carbs? The leptin reset might help too. I'm not following the leptin reset exaclty. But ever since I've been eating 3 times a day with the meals 4 or 5 hours apart, no snacking, no food after 6pm, I've had no binge urges. Thank you GOD! And I even eat fruit. Like 2 to 3 servings everyday.

Have you read Mindful Eating: The Art of Being Present at the Dinner Table yet?
    Read more: Mindful Eating: The Art of Being Present at the Dinner Table | Mark's Daily Apple

I read The Beck Diet Solution. It helped.

I actually weighed myself everyday. I worked on letting go of the feelings I was feeling when I saw the number. Letting go can be difficult, it takes practice. I'm still weighing myself everyday and it's not messing me up.

I read The Beck Diet Solution. It helped.

I actually weigh myself everyday. I worked on letting go of the feelings I was feeling when I saw the number. Letting go can be difficult, it takes practice. I'm still weighing myself everyday and it's not messing me up.

I'm reading Change Anything by Kerry Patterson. It is teaching me how to not fall into the "willpower trap". It's not only about losing weight by the way. Great book.

Good luck!

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Fill yourself up with appropriate foods. I find if I'm at my parents house, and I'm hungry, its very hard to resist snacking on non ideal foods like peanut butter with hydrogenated fats or milk chocolate. So as long as I'm full of something else, its much easier to ignore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123