Thread: NEW TO PRIMAL and EXCITED TO MOVE FORWARD page

Tatanka is offline Junior Member

NEW TO PRIMAL and EXCITED TO MOVE FORWARD

Primal Fuel
    hi...I don't normally immerse myself into threads and generally sit back, read, and take it in. This year specifically this month has been a downer in that I decided to move forward with getting broken knees fixed, dealing better with painful back, just recent Dx with high BP and T2 diabetes....SO...started the path to fix the knees; that's a good thing. Was talking with my oldest daughter and she turned my onto Primal; she's lost 25lbs over 2 months and jazzed. I jumped into the info, books, purging the pantry and adjusting my lifestyle...slowly pulling my wife in and even slower adjusting the kids to the new way...we'll see how we progress over the next several months.

My stats:
    ht: 5'10
    CW: 252
    GOAL: Wt: 225 then 200, get the BP issue under control, get off the oral meds for the T2 and cholesteral.

brownpants is offline Junior Member
    Good for you! I'm new too and really looking forward to good results.

Update on my Primal move since joining. Since 29 Feb I've dropped down to CW 242.5 and lost my 40inch waisted pants and moved into my 38s...YES. I can see my 36ers in the horizon...although I'm expecting a plateau in my weight lose but am hoping just the opposite. I'm jazzed and don't miss the SAD life...lol. Was talking with my doc and told her what I was doing and that I fully expect to be off all my freakin meds in 6 months...she's fully supportive and actually said we'd do a "holiday" sooner to see how the labs work out...way cool. Also started the gym thing again...lifting pig and doing ellipticals...total gym time less than an hour...am glad to be back in the gym rat world again... If anyone is wondering why Tatanka for thread name; it's also my biker road name and one given to me by my Lakota friends...

NEW to PRIMAL and EXCITED TO MOVE FORWARD...CONTINUED

Tatanka

Update on my Primal move since joining. Since 29 Feb I've dropped down to CW 242.5 and lost my 40inch waisted pants and moved into my 38s...YES. I can see my 36ers in the horizon...although I'm expecting a plateau in my weight lose but am hoping just the opposite. I'm jazzed and don't miss the SAD life...lol. Was talking with my doc and told her what I was doing and that I fully expect to be off all my freakin meds in 6 months...she's fully supportive and actually said we'd do a "holiday" sooner to see how the labs work out...way cool. Also started the gym thing again...lifting pig and doing ellipticals...total gym time less than an hour...am glad to be back in the gym rat world again... If anyone is wondering why Tatanka for thread name; it's also my biker road name and one given to me by my Lakota friends...