Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: who does Fast-5?

Hybrid View

who does Fast-5?

im starting this today as im facing a slow plateau ...

my normal IFing is from afternoon until the next morning .. trying to mix it up on my body and go Fast-5 style IF with eating afternoon/nights only .... my 5 hour window will be something like 4-9 (i work til 8pm) ..

anyone having success with this?
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

When I do it. yes, I have success. Have you read the book yet? If not, please do~ it explained so many of my problems, like why I can't stop eating once I start~ breakfast isn't something that 'keeps me satisfied' until afternoon~ even pure protein like eggs or meat has me back foraging in the kitchen for something else every half hour or so. Also, food doesn't give me energy~ after a meal, I get so tired, have brain fog, just want to nap. Better at the end of the day when I'm winding down anyway.

Have been slacking off lately and I feel like crap, weight loss totally halted, regained some water weight ~ Getting back on track starting NOW!!!

nice ... and i havent read the book .. id love to but my budget isnt allowing for book purchases lately .. thats part of why my local primal friends are trying to create a "library" of sorts we can all share

I'm curious as to what exactly is the "fast-5"!?

Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    nice ... and i havent read the book .. id love to but my budget isnt allowing for book purchases lately .. thats part of why my local primal friends are trying to create a "library" of sorts we can all share
    It's free~ just register and you can download it or read it onsite (PDF) I printed out two copies and then gave them both away. Finally bought the book~ but it's there for free!

Fast-5 Life
    Last edited by Nady; 02-29-2012 at 09:09 AM.

The book is free!! You just have to visit the website and download it. The facebook support group as wonderful as well. I do fast-5 and really like it. I was doing it before going primal and it was hard for me. Since I switched to primal it has become very easy. I some days will do a fat fast with coconut oil in my coffee during the "fast" and then eat a nice dinner. Some days are just straight up fasting until evening. For the most part I never eat breakfast as I am not hungry yet. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by glossy View Post
    The book is free!! You just have to visit the website and download it. The facebook support group as wonderful as well. I do fast-5 and really like it. I was doing it before going primal and it was hard for me. Since I switched to primal it has become very easy. I some days will do a fat fast with coconut oil in my coffee during the "fast" and then eat a nice dinner. Some days are just straight up fasting until evening. For the most part I never eat breakfast as I am not hungry yet. Good luck!
    I am reading the book now. Good to know about the "fat fast". It might be a good way to ease into it or it sounds like you listen to your body and do it as needed. I was thinking that today will be normal since I have started but then make sure I have a nice dinner and start the fast this evening @6 or 7. Thinking of my average schedule a 2pm-7pm eating window would work. Of course its spring break for me, so schedules are out UGH! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by glossy View Post
    looking for it on FB.. can not find it. Just the movie fast five
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

how did i never see that?

THANKS!

Been doing fast 5 for the last year with a 5-10 eating window. at first I was eating my normal sad diet and it helped a little....but once I went primal, the fat just melted off. I found that I dont even really get hungry(stomach growling, have to eat hunger)until about 6:30.