Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: who does Fast-5? page 13

Kilian is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    To anyone that hasn't dabbled in the 24-36 hour range yet, I encourage you to try it out. It almost feels like I'm on a high when I start to hit that point. Love it.

Kimmy36 is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone. I'm an experienced Paleo eater who is trying Fast 5 to lose some weight. Today is my 5th day with an eating window from 4-9p.m. I am still starting to lose concentration and feel pretty darn hungry around 2 every day. I'd love some feedback about how long I can expect this to continue. I felt great this morning but it faded and I'm still waiting for that all-day energy high!

Thanks.

cantare is offline Senior Member
    "Fast 5"...is that what it's called? Seems like every damn time I identify a hack that works for me, someone's got to go slapping a label on it.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy36 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm an experienced Paleo eater who is trying Fast 5 to lose some weight. Today is my 5th day with an eating window from 4-9p.m. I am still starting to lose concentration and feel pretty darn hungry around 2 every day. I'd love some feedback about how long I can expect this to continue. I felt great this morning but it faded and I'm still waiting for that all-day energy high!

Thanks.
    Start your window at 2:00-7:00. In a few days, make it 2:30-7:30~ then 3:00-8:00. By that time, it's your choice if you want to take it later~ if 30 min. increments are too difficult, do 15 min. There isn't any rush and you don't even need to change it if you're more comfortable having an earlier window.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I might do this, but my window will have to be earlier as I go to Crossfit at 6.30pm, and don't eat too close. Am thinking 11-4 maybe.
    It will still work won't it?

Kimmy36 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, Nady! I was trying to "train" myself for 4-9 because my husband doesn't get home until 7 and we usually eat around 7:30. But there is no reason I can't work up to 7. Any feedback on how long it might take to get the amazing, non-hungry energy?

Thanks again.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Ok, today the headache started and I find myself thinking about what I will eat when my window open...hmmm the scale at the docs was not kind. Can not wait to see the results kick in.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

AnneArchy is offline Senior Member
    Are people in this thread still working out and how does fast-5 effect your workouts? If you choose a later window like 4-9 or 5-10, is it hard to workout in the morning? Do you feel hungrier if you workout vs not working out?

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    i workout after my eating window and feel fine. I don;t need to eat afterwards.

Kilian is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I usually lift around 12-1PM, then go about the rest of my day and eat around 6PM. Martin Berkhan recommends a Branch Chain Amino Acid supplement every other hour if you do that. I've tried it both ways and I don't really think it's necessary. Enhanced protein synthesis persists up to 24 hours after heavy lifting anyways.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast