Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primal cooking in Japan page 3

Faumdano is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Even before I fully embraced eating in a paleo / primal way 2ish years ago sukiyaki was waaay too sweet as it's commonly prepared -- I'm more of a nabe man myself followed by a nice helping of ojiya (with added egg) the next morning to soak up all the goodies that leeched out of the veggies and meat. Yum yum!

Jarrett is offline Junior Member

Another resource you might find useful

Awesome resource, thanks for posting that I've been blogging about being primal in Tokyo for about 9 months now, so you might find my blog useful as a resource, as well.

PrimalTokyo
    I've been shifting my focus to the Japanese version recently, so the updates to English one won't be coming as fast in the future. If you're curious about the Japanese site, give it a lookie-loo. I'm really proud of this one so far...

http://www.genkigenshijin.com

Cheers,

Jarrett (TokyoJay)

Quote Originally Posted by Faumdano View Post
    After getting numerous questions and comments from friends and family about what we eat after seeing glimpses in photos we sometimes take, the girlfriend and I have decided to try our hand and keeping a blog about or culinary adventures in Japan.

I just thought that people here might also enjoy a glimpse of Japanese ingredients, and Japanese inspired primal dishes. Maybe it will give people some new ideas; I'd also love to hear some feedback or ideas for other recipes.

It's still very fresh and in flux, but take a look if you so please.

Brandon & Misako's Kitchen

Jarrett is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Faumdano View Post
    After getting numerous questions and comments from friends and family about what we eat after seeing glimpses in photos we sometimes take, the girlfriend and I have decided to try our hand and keeping a blog about or culinary adventures in Japan.

I just thought that people here might also enjoy a glimpse of Japanese ingredients, and Japanese inspired primal dishes. Maybe it will give people some new ideas; I'd also love to hear some feedback or ideas for other recipes.

It's still very fresh and in flux, but take a look if you so please.

Brandon & Misako's Kitchen
    Hey, great site! I hope you don't mind if I send some of my traffic from my paleo blog (in Japanese) your way. Everyone's asking for recipes and I'm busy enough with creating the foundation of the paleo diet for the time being, so your site is a Godsend :-) Keep up the good work.

Oh, and if you're curious about where the traffic's coming from, it's 元気原始人 .

Kylex286 is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    You're awesome! I'm sitting in the airport now waiting for my plane to Japan, and this thread will be book marked!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123