Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vivid dreams? page 3

paleo_piper is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Not just vivid dreams, but about 3-4 a night, with amazing recall. The dream I had last night, written in my journal with the title: "A future B-movie"

There was this woman who ran to the beach with her friends to go swimming. They were all having a great time, going under the water and yelling messages to each other. Then she hears, clear as a bell, "Save us..." Under the water. So her and her friends are freaking the fuck out. It's late so they can't hike back to the car so they camp out on the beach and all throughout the night, they keep hearing it. "Save us. Help us."

They go swimming the next day and keep hearing it and finally the woman finds a deep dark hole under the water where rocks should be. She can't see the bottom. But they're getting annoying by the constant cries for help which seem to get louder the closer she gets to the underwater hole. So she takes a deep breath, swims in and finds a piece of rope at the bottom of the hole.

She pulls it and it seems to keep going and going so she surfaces and finds the end of the rope and it has like a bathtub stopper on the end.Then the water starts to turn solid black, like ink. She swims for her life and she's waiting with her friends on the shore and the water just keeps getting blacker and blacker and there are these terrifying screams coming from everywhere. They run for it.

They don't tell anyone what happened and they go home, then later, on the news they hear that a bunch of people got slaughtered in the coast guard station. They think nothing of it until a bunch more people are found dead. Everyday more and more people are dead. They finally get a glimpse of some of the people on a security camera at a business building. They're black. Not like african-american, I mean, but like shadows with clothes.The woman realises that they intend to kill every last human on the face of the earth.One of her friends does research on the area to try and find out what's happening and why the shadow people can't be reasoned with.

There was some kind of boating disaster long ago and the shadow people are actually ghosts that got trapped in the water and wanted someone to help them, but no one came. So they got pissed and tried to drown people, and some witch sealed them up in a hole in the water. The woman realises that's why no one ever goes swimming there because the cries of people begging for help would make them uneasy.

I don't really remember what happened after that, other than the woman was confessing her love to someone she'd always liked, who was wearing a beret (I couldn't see the face and can't determine if that person was male or female) and drinking cause they both knew they were going to be killed by the shadow people eventually. So might as well drink ourselves to death and celebrate, right? Then, one of the shadow people comes into the room, shoots the person the woman liked and kind of stares her down. She's begging for mercy and he's like, "you're the one who saved us." She thinks she's gonna get mercy, but he shoots her too and the shadow people keep going having wiped out everyone who would've known how to stop them.

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

wow piper! That's a crazy dream.

Funny to see this thread today. I posted on facebook this morning before I left for work that I had a terrible dream last night. Very real and lucid. It's left me feeling gross and uncomfortable all day. Basic gist of it was an ex-boyfriend from like 25 years ago was stalking me. I was on the run from him, narrowly escaping him finding me at many twists and turns. I sought help from my best friend who turned out to be best friends with him and she set me up so he was able to get to me. Even hid from him under water in a pool in the dark. Couldn't call the cops because they wouldn't believe me for some reason. Blech.

LX
    LX is offline Senior Member

I had a frakked up dream last night and boy howdy was it vivid. When I woke up I called my mom to make sure she was okay . . . .

mayness is offline Senior Member

I've been remembering my dreams a bit better lately, too!

In fact, last night I dreamed I lost an earring... and this morning I woke up thinking it had happened yesterday and I was depressed, because yesterday I wore a pair of earrings that used to belong to my mom, and I would hate to lose one. Then, there they were, both sitting on my dresser. I was confused. =P

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

TenYearStorm Guest

Yes. I have vivid nightmares every night. Sucks. I don&#39;t even want to sleep sometimes because of them.

bootson is offline Senior Member

2 days on and I had a crazy dream last night... could be coincidence, I don&#39;t know. Crazy though.

Blorton is offline Senior Member

Well, I had quite a doozie a couple of weeks ago and have to share it.

When I was a kid, the family would all gather at my grandmother&#39;s house on weekends, and she would fix up the biggest spread of food you ever saw. Every bit of it just amazingly tasty. Well, the grandmother and the house are both long gone.

In my dream, the house was both much larger and in finer shape than it had ever been in real life, and what&#39;s more - all of the extended family was there and everyone was in their prime appearance and it was all suffused with such an amazing feeling of joy. I woke up on the verge of tears and it wasn&#39;t until a few days later that I realized that it had been a vision of Heaven.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Timothy is offline Senior Member

Wow, what amazing dreams you all have.

Blorton, I like yours the most. I&#39;m actually a bit choked up from reading it. I hope we all get to have that one some day soon.

Personally, my dreams are about the only thing that hasn&#39;t changed since I started PB. Every night, I still dream that I&#39;m trying to pack up my things from some crummy hotel room/convention center and get to some kind of public transportation before it leaves me behind. Usually this involves making my way through horrific public restrooms and mallscapes. Every. Damn. Night.

I need to follow Funkadelic Flash and get lucid. I&#39;d much rather be hunting mastodons with my sledgehammer!

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member

Yes, especially after fasting. I had one so terrible the other night it woke me up at 5am.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

I&#39;ve always had VERY vivid and involved dreams. There are nights I feel like I haven&#39;t slept because of everything I did in my dreams. Strangely enough, mine too have become even weirder and I&#39;m having even more of them. Even stranger, several of my recurrent dreams from throughout my life have come back with a vengeance.

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast