Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My primal journal (polos26) :P page 3

polos26 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    April 18th

Yesterday was day 3 of my daily fasting experiment. I was pretty hungry most of the morning, but I am keeping motivated because it appears as though I have FINALLY broken that darn plateau!! Yiipiii! I can see it and this morning myhandy dandy scale confirmed it.

Breakfast: fast
    Lunch: (1230) 2 meatballs in homemade tomatoe/pepper sauce with mushrooms with arugula/spinach salad tomato and avocado.
    Dinner: ....bleh I got lazy and went to chipotle. pretty primal except that I did have about 2 spoofulls fo rice AND about a half a quesadilla (guess not so primal after all)

My apetite for dinner was almost non existant. I usually eat the entire bowl but yesterday it looked pretty much full after I got done with it.

I did one hour belly dancing and post dinner I had about 2 glasses of red wine.
    Loving my primal life

Ok, I guess I'm gonna pick this up again, it was been close to a year and I have been de-railing waaaay to often. I need to be held responsible!

breakfast: kefir shake with strawberries and whey protein

lunch: primal lasagna (zuccinni "noodles"), it came out great it I may say so myself

dinner: i am having company over, this is my menu: Apps- roasted pork belly and burrata over arugula and a nut butter, strawberry, balsamic glaze concoction (this is an experiment based on a restaurant dish, we'll see....) Main course will be New York Strip for the boys and Salmon for the girls (the girl is a non meet eater so I am being solidary) side dishes wil be roasted fingerling potatoes, poblano rajas and of course there will be a delicious salad.

dessert: dark chocolate bark with blueberries, strawberries, walnuts and coconut cream. Yummers!
    Loving my primal life

No weekend post.

Breakfast: Green tea with a pinch of coco oil
    Lunch: red meat chunks with green peppers and spinach/avocado salad
    Dinner: I think I will have baked salmon and sweet potatoes. And possibly some 85% chocolate
    Loving my primal life

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123