I'm back to Primal - for good -- too!
Your location: Naples, Florida
Age (If you want): 51
How Primal are you: 98%. Unless Grok smoked cigars... then 99%. the remaining 1% is simply because of lack of knowledge. I am 100% committed because I recognize a life-line when one is thrown my way.
Do you consume dairy: Just a smidge of aged cheese in a salad or on eggs. I've got about 150 lbs to lose!
Do you drink coffee or tea: Tea. Giving up coffee for a while because it acts like "super-colon-blow" when it hits my gut.
Motivator for switching to Primal: Imminent death immediately preceded by incredible misery and discomfort. Oh and because I'd like to run an antelope to death and eat it before I die.
Favorite exercise: Ummmmm... gimme a break. I weigh 350lbs and I've been Primal this time for just two days. Sleeping? the way I toss and turn, that should count as an exercise. I'll get there. Five years ago I weighed about 220 and ran miles on the beach several times a week, played raquetball several times a week, and ran the stairs of a 22 story building almost daily. I'll get there in time. Confidence is high because I don't like the alternative.
Favorite Primal food: all the Kurobuta pork I can afford to buy.
Best part about being Primal: The physical feeling of empowerment and hope.
Worst part about being Primal: Trying to explain it to non-believers.