Thread: One week in.

One week in.

Shop Now
    Today is my official once week since starting PB. I weigh in almost daily in the morning just to get an idea of what's going on and why. Just a habit. I seemed to be going down last week, but today I was steady at my pre-PB weight (I'm going for between 15 and 30 lbs of weight loss). My stomach feels flatter, and overall, I am feeling really good!

Some surprises: I've become more regular; really high energy level - even for running/track workouts; sleep seems to be better; less stressed about food - I eat when I'm hungry, I don't count calories, and I don't worry about how long it's been since the last meal.

Some negatives: I don't have much of an appetite (could be good, right?); I'm still getting used to all the fat (bullet-proof coffee made me naseous pretty much all day Saturday); haven't lost weight, but not sure that's bad yet.

Good for you pdxjulie. Just go with what works for you. If you're not hungry, don't eat, and don't fret it:-) I would also try ditching the scale(or at least limit to once a week weigh ins), as this can sometimes have a negative effect. Go with body measurements(i.e. flat belly :-) I usually eat twice a day, and that's plenty for me. Keep up the good work. Free your mind, and your Grok will follow...

Shop Now
    Thanks! I'm not scale-obsessed. My body is really weird as I am really big boned for my height and have an athletic build. Under my fat I have big muscles. It's all in the sizing and measurements for me. But, I'm always curious about the weight so I use the scale.