Thread: MsValentine's Gonna Cram Herself Into Her D&G Dress Come Hell or High Water page

MsValentine is offline Junior Member

MsValentine's Gonna Cram Herself Into Her D&G Dress Come Hell or High Water

Primal Fuel
    Starting over today... After 14 days of Primal, followed by a horrific week-ish plunge off the wagon where wheat was (greatly) consumed and sinuses were inflamed.

Today:

B: Coffee with cream, tiny bit of brown sugar. 2 biggish pcs beef jerky.
    L: Not so hungry, but had a few green grapes and a bite of roast chicken with delectable skin from food being prepared for my clients.
    S: Roast chicken leg, 5 pieces of bacon, 1tsp drizzled maple syrup, 1/4c blueberries, cup coffee with about 4 tbsp milk (my attempt at a primal latte when I have. O more cream in the house).
    Last edited by MsValentine; 02-27-2012 at 01:14 PM.

RennieVan is offline Member
    I hear you sister! I have a friend getting married in August and I want to look amazing! Keep it up.

I swear, my most favourite "new" primal breakfast is half a dozen piecs of super crispy bacon (thick cut is best, loooooove Wright's Applewood smoked), a bit of proper maple syrup just kissed on top, and a handful of fresh blueberries. I don't think there could be anything better!

PrimalCon New York
    You can do it! Imagine what a knock-out, va va voom girl you are going to be in August, RennieVan!