Page 87 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal journal : Coll page 87

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Good luck for those blood tests, Coll. Up to date information is always good to have.

Your chickens are lucky to have such loving care. Mine have very basic facilities only, dh calls it their prison - you can tell he's not fond of them

Coll is online now Senior Member
    Thanks Annie! We'll see with the bloodtests ... DH is also thinking once I am doing better to go and get checked out too. He is also tired and has a hard time sleeping ... I don't know that he has ever woken up and said, "Aaah, good sleep!" in the whole time we've been married.

DD is making scrambled eggs for her and DS for dinner He loves the way she makes it - very cute.
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Hope the labs check out well. It is an interesting experience waiting for test results, isn't it? I need to do my yearly health assessment for work soon, I hope my cholesterol is as stellar as it was last year.

Encourage DH to get some help with the sleep problem - not to sound scary or anything, but some sleep disorders can lead to serious problems. Not to mention the quality of life issues! Ahhhhhh, sleep....
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Thinking positive thoughts your way. A lot going on with your health. Results will be great to get, yes? One way or the other, it will be good to know.

Sorry to hear about the words not being there. It wouldn't possibly be language interference? When I am thinking in several languages and then studying another, I have that.

That is so cool about your 5 1/2 year old chicken. Does she still lay eggs? I am hoping you ALL had a wonderful night's sleep and are rarin' to go today.

Do we get pictures of your rocks? Another couple of kids and dog would be fun too I'm sure demanding this morning, eh? It's just that pictures are such fun. Love to see the owl rock.

Have a great day. Take it easy, if you can. Prayers for your friend. She has a little one too, yes? SC is really far from you, so that makes it harder.

Hang on in there and let us know the test results.

Pam, for you - a couple of the kids at a picnic a few weeks ago. Next to the river which is one of our very favourite spots to hang out.

DSCN6300.jpg

DSCN6312.jpg

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

What gorgeous kids and fantastic smiles. That'll make everyone's day Thank you!

OK, soooo tired lately. Just dragging my wagon all day long. I slept pretty well last night which was a relief, no pounding heart for a change. Hubby and I were busy this pm in the veggie garden which we are expanding since we don't seem to be able to find a place to buy yet. Tomorrow will be a work day too as there is fence to be put up, anti deer fencing too, anti bunny insurance along the bottom and then a gate needs to be made and the two coops need to be adapted for the new environment. I am REALLY looking forward to having the chickens set up properly in this new area - going to be much less maintenance and the dog will have the back yard to herself and will not have to be walked on a leash every single time she has to go potty. Sigh of relief on my side! That has been exhausting - about 18 months of walking the dog multiple times a day. Just wears on me eventually. And now that the bunnies are enjoying our backyard so much she is not safe for the kids to walk - she can jerk them right off their feet if there is a rabbit or squirrel around.

The landlord's 'new' chickens have started spurring them all. So they have let them out to free range (?!) and today the two roosters were chasing their little girls and trying to spur them. Now I am carrying a nice sturdy stick with me and hopefully the resident great horned owl will enjoy the fare soon!

Meatloaf and artichoke for dinner ... looking forward to getting together with the doc on Monday to go over the blood results. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon - tired of being tired.

Hope you're feeling rested. I'll be on very sporadically this summer. Loaning computer to a grandson taking summer classes. I'll think thoughts of your parents happily ensconced in SA, you in a new place that's perfect, and your health excellent. See ya' all in the fall.

Oh dear! Pam, we will miss you!! Try to drop in once in a while - I appreciate the thoughts!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Have a great summer, Pam! We'll miss you!

Those are a couple of great looking kids! And mischievous looking too!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold