Page 66 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal journal : Coll page 66

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Coll View Post
    (I also ate a whole bar of chocolate!) Hoping that will blend in enough that no-one notices.
    I noticed . Beautiful pictures!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Great pics! I would provide the obligatory "What is under the kilt?" joke but I can't think of one. Hey, Burns Night is coming up! Haggis for everyone!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Coll is online now Senior Member
    DH likes the one "what's worn under the kilt" "nothing, everything is in great working condition!"
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Candy - aaaah, my heart almost stopped seeing those words blown up so big! Phew, oh well, we move on. I was a good girl yesterday though, two pieces of 85% only

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Bravo!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    There are only 2 things that are suppose to be under the kilt...... Socks and shoes.....

LOL ssn! Very primal ...

Did ok today (aside from the chocolate again and I got lots and lots of veggies in. NO breakfast and lunch was a brat and two hotdogs with loads of raw veggies with about a TBSP of dip (greek yoghurt with seasonings) and about a TBSP of guacamole. Dinner was a pork chop and a couple of bunches of kale made into chips. Drank a fair amount of fluids today , tired as DS woke me up early hours of the morning with a bad nightmare. I couldn't get back to sleep until just before I was supposed to get up and then I overslept and woke up feeling drugged. Had a difficult day with the kids not wanting to do school and it took almost all day to get their work done - just exhausting when they are like that!!

Yesterday I made my first denim mocassin prototype. It was a lot of fun, but there are a number of areas that I need to fine tune before I cut into the leather itself. I was really hoping to make the second version today but there was no way with the kids on a 'go-slow'. I was rather frustrated to say the least. Oh well, just got to try and go with the flow. I have a pretty consistent amount of pain in my heel and that really escalates when I have to wear shoes of any kind and this has me trying to get something put together again before the really cold weather hits again. We are having delightful weather at the moment - in the 50's and sunny. We are all getting outside more which is lovely. Though I don't get out enough - always seem to have something inside that 'has to be done' - like washing dishes, laundry, cooking etc. Such a grind sometimes... (I know - whining isn't nice)

Going to try and get ready for bed now and hope that tomorrow is an easier day!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    You'll have to take pics of the mocs when you complete them. Can't wait to see them! I'm really wanting some cool minimalist footwear.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Hurt my back this morning - spending my day flat on my back until DH can take me to the chiropractor this pm. May be on again this evening if everything settles down otherwise may only see you tomorrow or the next...