Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1495

Thread: Primal journal : Coll page 103

Coll is offline Senior Member
    We had a lovely weekend away for our anniversary. 13 years - seems impossible that it has been that long and yet it seems as though we have been together forever too. I have been so blessed to have my hubby - he is a one in a million kind of guy. Took me shopping at Cabela's on our way home from camping - fun!

I have my little shop up and running at last and people are starting to stop by and look at the items. Quite exciting and scary all at the same time. Part of me is afraid that no-one will buy anything, and I am still trying to figure out what shipping is going to end up costing. But I am getting there - definitely quite the learning curve. I got to bed way too late last night - just stupid really. Not like I was doing anything particularly inspiring - reading a library book is all. As if I can't read it during the day - undisciplined is what I am. And of course I have paid for it today with feeling tired.

I can hear the coyotes hunting outside - our pooch is not fond of them, not that I blame her. And when there is snow in the backyard I get to see who came through and they often take a tour of the backyard while chasing a rabbit. Yet another reason why our dog is an indoor dog.

I am going to start taking Vit K2 after doing more reading about it - no issues with toxicity and it is important to take with Vit D3 especially when on higher doses, (which I am). I had to cut about 6 inches of hair off when I last saw the hairdresser. Pretty shocking for me - but it was in awful shape and I had to. I have had really long hair for many years and the hairdressers are usually so complimentary about what great condition it is in. Not this time!

I picked up a bunch of willow twigs and thin branches this weekend and am having fun making letter openers/ wooden knives. Something very fun about whittling... therapeutic too!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Can we look at your shop?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Happy anniversary, and good luck with your shop. I'm sure your long hair will grow back, and meanwhile it will look nicer even if not quite so long.

THanks Annieh It does look better. And Siobhan, if you really want to look at my shop you can - it is very simple and low key. You can look for Livingpebbles on Etsy.com It is pretty nerve wracking putting that out there - always hard to show people things you made....

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    They are wonderful! I want them all! You are so talented!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Blush! Thanks Siobhan And Sabine broke the ice for me and bought my first couple pebbles - so exciting. Off to the post office once school is done! Yippee!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I was jazzed when I saw them. Couldn't resist.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    They're certainly very cool. Here's to many more sales.

Thanks all ....

I am going to have to really get focused with my eating again. I have no idea what I am eating and how much of each macro. But my weight is drifting upward now, which is a horrible sensation. 210 pounds today - but I am feeling slightly better now that I have added more carbs in. I am also sleeping better - about 8 hours every night and honestly I feel as though I could sleep another 2 hours every morning. I don't know if my body is playing catch up - hopefully it all settles in a while here. I really REALLY don't want to gain much more weight. Freaky feeling - my body is just doing its own thing and I am feeling very unsure of what to do. Deep breaths - not going to panic.

I am taking a walk most days now with the kids - it is not far and not much, but the best I can do with my tendonitis and limited energy. DH is fighting off a cold so poor guy was snoring big time last night. Thank heavens for earplugs Very helpful. I just put one in my top ear and then switch it around when I turn over, I can't lie on an earplugged ear and feel too vulnerable when I can't hear if something is going on.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Do you take special requests? I think my mom would love a cat one