Thread: Looking to improve your mobility? -Mobility WOD page

Blanchy is offline Member

Looking to improve your mobility? -Mobility WOD

Primal Fuel
    To those looking to optimize their performance (and who isn't, here?), this is an awesome resource.

I have never been very flexible, especially in my legs and hips. However, I have been following the videos on MobilityWOD for the past week- holy crap. If you want more mobility, or even if you think you're pretty mobile, this stuff will throw you the real deal. The exercises are short, usually under 10 minutes, and can definitely be painful, but you will feel awesome afterwards. All of my exercise movements feel cleaner, and I can feel a difference just going about my daily routine.

Big, BIG thumbs up.
    "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

kevingeary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    To those looking to optimize their performance (and who isn't, here?), this is an awesome resource.

I have never been very flexible, especially in my legs and hips. However, I have been following the videos on MobilityWOD for the past week- holy crap. If you want more mobility, or even if you think you're pretty mobile, this stuff will throw you the real deal. The exercises are short, usually under 10 minutes, and can definitely be painful, but you will feel awesome afterwards. All of my exercise movements feel cleaner, and I can feel a difference just going about my daily routine.

Big, BIG thumbs up.
    A thumbs up from me too. The 10 min squat test is the best.