Page 54 of 414 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 54

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I may really piss off the late sleepers by this next one: since I have started getting ENOUGH sleep, it is no hardship to get up early. Sometimes I even SPRING out of bed.
    I don't want to talk to you

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    and a square of chocolate sounded yummy... sadly, I didn't stop at one square... instead have had 4 thus far and will eat the 5th just to avoid it being lonely.
    You must NEVER leave a single piece of chocolate!
    That will anger the chocolate gods and then BAD things will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Sorry to hear that motherofgods.. I have over a year invested in my journal. If it ever happened to me I would raise some hell. A couple of weeks ago, I saw that an ADMIN had visited my profile and I got nervous.
    I can't imagine what I'd go if I lost mine.
    I have WAY too many posts to print them all...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Coll is online now Senior Member
    Oh lovely Sabine!! Celebrate and strut your stuff! Can't wait for when I have lost enough to start getting comments Hubby has been very encouraging - but I mean the other people that don't see me much but have known me for a while... fine indeed
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    oh yeah baby!!! strut it girlfriend!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Lex26 is offline Senior Member
    Our librarian, Florence, who has known me almost 21 years, but hasn't seen me for a couple of months, saw me. First words out of her mouth: "You've lost some weight." I said, "A little." (Does anyone else have this superstition of not wanting to admit to weight loss in case they somehow 'jinx' it?)
    Haha, yes. Any time I've gotten a compliment, I'm like shhhhh. No one's supposed to say anything until I lose all 60 pounds!
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 195
    Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

PrimalPotter is offline Senior Member
    It's like giving up a boyfriend you've outgrown. he's not good for you, but the memory of the happy times makes it sad to sy good-bye. (And yes, I realize it is seriously disturbing to equate creme brulee with a human relationship.
    You've read about my breakup with Beer! I do understand...

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Actually my relationship with creme brulee has been a great deal more rewarding than most of my human relationships - but that is probably TMI. Let's just say it's all about expectations, and creme brulee has never let me down.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    My confession: I have no idea as to how to get pictures of of the small magic box, and into the big magic box, and put them on pages in their little frames. Nope, none at all. So pictures on my journal will not happen for a while.
    And for all you helpful people: don't bother with the step-by-step instructions. The words are all in English, but somehow it still doesn't mean anything to me. Someday I'll get one of my daughters to sit me down, and move my hands for me, and finally, I will learn.

Besides creme brulee, I used to have a committed relationship with Campbell's tomato soup. That had to be left behind. But he DID introduce me to his 80%primal cousin, soup made with tomatoes, basil, and cream cheese (a lovely soup), so there's were obviously no hard feelings on Campbell's part. Perhaps creme brulee will do the same someday.

Sabine is offline Senior Member

On alert!

Okay, I've come down long enough from my high of yesterday to do some thinking.

Last time I felt this good, what happened? That's right: the binge. I am going to be on the alert today for any self-defeating thoughts or behaviors. No punishing myself for daring to feel good or be noticed. Both the physical and mental process I went through were hard. I don't want that learning effort wasted.

Wasn't even thinking of that yesterday, but I've sobered up a little. This journalling is great. It really gets you thinking about things, figuring them out.

Okay, yesterday:

Up at 5:30
    Vitamins

9:15 beef and sweet potato stew with
    leftover chili mixed in
    1 piece zwiebelkuchen

Most excellent compliment received

2:45 smoked porkchop
    2 pieces zwiebelkuchen
    1/4C raspberries, mixed with
    1 square dark chocolate, chopped (3gC), and
    2T cream

6:45 large piece cod
    medium piece salmon
    small piece tuna, all fish cooked with lemon juice and butter
    large mountain of curried roasted cauliflower, oh, it was so good, hard to stop
    2/3C berries- black and straw

Water: 10 glasses

Bed at 9:15

I am now a little disturbed by these chocolate gods of which Winencandy speaks. I have some solitary pieces of chocolate in my fridge. What could they be planning for me? I better hustle them out the door in my daughters' lunches.

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Wie machst du Zwiebelkuchen ohne Mehl?
    Last edited by lopisheep; 04-27-2012 at 11:29 AM.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I am now a little disturbed by these chocolate gods of which Winencandy speaks. I have some solitary pieces of chocolate in my fridge. What could they be planning for me? I better hustle them out the door in my daughters' lunches.
    "some solitary pieces" - you are safe. "Pieces" does not = one
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy