Page 49 of 415 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 49

Sabine is offline Senior Member

Thanks, y'all

Primal Fuel
    I'm glad you are getting something out of the BUT post. When I first applied it to myself, I was really blown away. I think it helped me become more honest. Both with who I am, and who I WANT to be.

Jenn- I only take fish oil and vitamin D. I want to take the D as soon as I get up. In my imagination, it is like going outside into a sunbeam. I take the fish oil at the same time so I won't forget. Luckily, no burping issues. I may really piss off the late sleepers by this next one: since I have started getting ENOUGH sleep, it is no hardship to get up early. Sometimes I even SPRING out of bed. (Course, honey likes it best when I spring BACK into bed.) Since I keep to my bedtime on the weekends (mostly), keeping to my get-up time just comes naturally. For me, getting enough early sleep is the very important second aspect of being primal. I will be happy to bend you ear about it any time.

So, this afternoon I wanted to have another paleo banana-nut muffin with my lunch, b.u.t. I was too full after the protein and fat (and chocolate). So, I didn't. Yay, a b.u.t. that works in the right direction: I value eating for hunger more than I value stuffing my face with yumminess. see, you can use it to give yourself a pat on the back, too.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I was going to IF today, B.U.T. my tummy was still upset for taking my vitamins on an empty tummy.
    I could have chosen something better for me than a dark chocolate bar, B.U.T. the cafeteria had already stopped manufacturing garbage (aside from actual garbage that would find a dumpster) and a square of chocolate sounded yummy... sadly, I didn't stop at one square... instead have had 4 thus far and will eat the 5th just to avoid it being lonely.

i wonder which vitamin makes my tummy upset so I can take it with food and start my day with the feel good vitamins.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Calcium without food makes me feel like
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    I found the BUT book!!!!! I ordered it from my paperback swap! yay!!!

Oh how I hate taking supplements! I discovered for me they go down alot easier with a little milk. I can tolerate dairy ok...& I probably only drink maybe a 1/4th of a cup to take them. Which reminds me...I need to go take mine!! bleh

I've also been finding that a cup of hot tea in the evening is very satisfying! I've got an order ready to go for Republic of Tea. I forget who it was that recommended them but I loved their catalog! To many to choose from!!! I had a list a mile long & had to shorten it considerably!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Sort of a strange day. I was very hungry. Not just wanting to eat something, but hungry. Could all my yardwork be catching up with me? I know deMuralist and PrimalCajun will probably laugh at what I consider a lot, but it was a lot for me.

So, I ate. Quite a bit. there was also a poorly timed trip to Target, and the temptation of those chocolate covered macadamias. Luckily, my family scarfed down most of those before I went wild.

Here's how it went:

Up at 5:15
    Vitamins

8:15 1 paleo banana-nut muffin
    butter

12:45 sausage, peppers, onions, sauerkraut
    dark chocolate (5gC)
    2 oz portwine cheese

3:15 2 paleo banana-nut muffins
    butter
    6 slices salami
    8 strawberries
    cream with
    stevia

6:30 rice pasta
    broccoli
    parmesan
    olive oil
    8 chocolate covered macadamias (8gC)

Water: 8 glasses

Bed at 9:00

Is anyone else freaked out by motherofgods experience, in that her entire journal just vanished?!? I feel like I am learning a lot from mine, so I went to the library and started printing it out. But it's NINE sheets for every page of journal. This is going to run into some bucks. And I won't be able to do other people's.

Did she contact the Admins on that?

I believe so, but I don't know all the details, just saw it mentioned briefly in someone else's journal, redirecting readers to her new name, etc.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Oh that would be a bummer! I'm not far enough along in my journal that I would really miss out on much if I lost it, but it would certainly be frustrating to have that sense of starting over again.

I think some days we just have hungry days. Quite possibly it's a catch-up thing.... I don't know for sure. But, you ate primally and that's what counts.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

motherofgods is offline Junior Member
    I did not contact anybody. Honestly speaking, I was scared to do so. Since I was suddenly hit with that 'you are banned' thing without any reason or notifications, I did not want to shake the bridge. Call me a coward.

Sorry Sabine, for barging in on your journal, but I do always read it. Too shy to comment, actually.
    Last edited by motherofgods; 04-24-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Reclaiming my waistline: inch by inch

Sorry to hear that motherofgods.. I have over a year invested in my journal. If it ever happened to me I would raise some hell. A couple of weeks ago, I saw that an ADMIN had visited my profile and I got nervous.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67