Page 416 of 437 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4363

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 416

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    good to hear from you!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Sabine. Checking in. Seems you're as busy as me! Enjoy the start of school. For me, that just means more craziness!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

The Walrus is offline Senior Member
    And where is that Sabine woman?
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Coll is offline Senior Member
    I have been missing hearing about your goings on ... drop in and let us know how you are doing!!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Well, I am coming up for air. School has resumed for two out of three of the kids, and my schedule is coming back into focus. Now I face the daunting task of Catching Up.

Yikes!

I cannot even imagined catching y'all up on what I have been doing(but we are all well). I will need to be satisfied with seeing what the forum is up to. Wondering if I should guess, before I go check out pages. Well...maybe just privately.

Copying jacmac's comment from Pebbles' journal for reference:

Our adult son was diagnosed with Aspergers when he was about 5. He is 23 now. He was also a very picky eater, since going primal he has changed enormously. He eats a wide variety of food, any many many of his asperger traits are gone... completely. He makes statements now like what was I thinking back then? He can still be a little awkward and stuff that others learnt early on in their childhood is being learnt now but I am forever grateful he found this way of eating.

He chose to eat primal himself as an adult and embraced the lifestyle. Your boy may not choose to do this ever but thought it would be helpful to know of the possibilities. As a parent I was always concerned about what his life would be like now I am much less fearful.

Nice to see you back! Hey, Ecks is back! Check out his thread.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Just did, after catching up on your thread. I see you took down the rack picture before I got a chance to see it. Too hot for MDA?

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. I was stretching my boundaries a little. A lot. It really wasn't anything racy!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't know, the guys sounded pretty stoked!