Page 401 of 435 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4343

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 401

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The first time I drank booch, it was a free sample at the co-op. I nearly spit it out. Then about five minutes later I thought, hey, maybe I'll give that stuff another try - and the rest is history...
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Different brands and different flavors. Try a few and you will discover a favorite. If I had not bought 3 different ones the first time I got some I would never have bought another. I hated the first 2 but kept drinking them cause I paid for them. The 3rd one was fantastic.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Happy Mother's Day!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Happy Mother's Day, Sabine. Can't wait to hear what you've been up to.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Hope this break is because you are busy with happy things! Happy Mother's Day

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Sabine! Missing you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Hi Sabine, I've been wondering how you are doing and here I find you haven't been around for a while! Hopefully all is well your end of the world and we are looking forward to catching up with your goings on.
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Sabine is offline Senior Member

Impossible to cover everything, so here's the highlights

Thanks for the greetings, all! I HAVE been busy. We drove to Indiana for Eldest's graduation. Granted, we are in the north of Texas, and he was in the south of Indiana, but it was still a trek. We did it in one day there, one day back.

It was a great visit. I was so proud, seeing him graduate. And, magna cum laude, if I am permitted to brag.

He showed us all around his campus beforehand. I had been there when I dropped him off four years ago, but it was the first time for Honey and the girls. It is a beautiful campus, just what you think of when you imagine a small town campus. Beautiful buildings, courtyards tucked away in odd corners, a chapel, spreading oak trees and lawns, chunky dorms, a touching memorial to fallen students, shiny gym buildings. His girlfriend joined us halfway through the tour. It was good to see her again, and meet her on her own turf. She was more relaxed than the first time we met, and I feel like I got to see her personality shine through.

After graduation we took the whole crew, including Girlfriend and Girlfriend's family out to dinner, and really enjoyed ourselves, basking in the glory of the graduates. And eating delicious Chinese food.

Then we drove back, with Eldest squeezed into the back with his sisters. We had him home for five days, during which I got onto the computer not at all. (I also completely disregarded my food choices, with the result that my pants are feeling snug. I had a solid Down Day yesterday, and am hoping to get back into a good routine, fasting on MWF.)

Now he is back in Indiana, working for the summer before he heads off to graduate school in Massachusetts in the fall. Busy times!

And, of course, that is just the most recent reason for my absence. before that I drove down to pick Middlest up from college. Boy, was that a long day. We made a side trip, so that she could visit with some friends, and had to experience Austin's rush hour traffic. Ugh. I was amazed by the number of homeless people there. I guess the warm weather really impacts the numbers. Or the (relatively) liberalness of Austin. It is funny to think of ANY area in Texas being liberal, but we do have our pockets. I go by the 'do unto others' school of thought for beggars/panhandlers, so I dropped a bit that I was not expecting. Hard times.

And it has been great to have Middlest home. She is sleeping A LOT! And eating nutritious food. She said she had Lucky Charms with, if not for the entirety, of every meal her last week at schools. I am stuffing her full of vegetables and meat, to compensate. Today we are going out to shop for her second birthday gift, a pair of Vibrams. And there will be a sushi lunch thrown in there, too.

Honey, Littlest, and the pups are all fine, doing their normal things. Littlest can't wait for the school year to be over. She has a one week break before summer school starts, and I know she will enjoy it. The two of us have been working in the garden a lot. We are on the verge of harvesting more than lettuce. It is a race between the turnips and the peas, which we will get to taste first. Unless the zucchini comes from behind(as is their wont) and takes the lead.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Ooh, waving 'hi'. Back to comment more specifically later...was just so excited to "see" you!!!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And by the way, what is with the new security set up. I had my previous password for over a year, yet after 35 days they are asking me to change this one? It seems a bit soon.