Page 394 of 424 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4233

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 394

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    awesome!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, sounds like you have made great progress on your digestive issues.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Alrighty then, I will PM PrimalCajun this weekend when I find what I have stashed and count it.

I make things I don't love when I am fasting. One pot pasta dishes mostly
    No rush demuralist...whenever you get time! Thanks!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Heading into the main stretch. I think I may FINALLY be getting hungry. It is amazing to me that it can take until the FOURTH day to kick in.

I am planning my food for tomorrow:
    Pineapple and some banana to start my day. I've been thinking about pineapple lately.
    Then a nice lunch of sashimi.
    Afternoon snack of salmon.

Dinner is still up in the air. We might be having a friend over, in which case it will be chili. Cornbread, sour cream, cheese on the side for the others. I would probably have mine on top of a baked sweet potato.

Oh, that reminds me, I need to make a new batch of ghee. Note to self.

Did I mention (aside from this spontaneous fast), I am now doing 4:3 as my practice maintenance? Somewhere after my Palm Springs weekend, I hit 154 enough that I felt I had made it. My schedule is Down Days on MWF, and Up Days on TRSU. I'm going to give it a month, and then evaluate.

I am NOT weighing!

I am prepared that there may be a gain. Even a frightening one. But I am concerned that if I saw a little uptick while I was adjusting, I might let it freak me out. I AM paying attention to how my clothes fit. I like those new size 10 and 12s too much to give them up. I am also keeping an eye on my cheek hollows. When I gain weight, it shows up in my face pretty quickly.

Fun stuff I am doing today, to keep me busy:
    Picking up a book I ordered, 'Cabinet of Earths'
    Buying fabric for a quilt back
    Clipping Chloe's toenails(okay, that's not fun, but it is a challenge, which counts!)
    Re-watching part of season one of The Walking Dead while I knit

Normal stuff:
    Dishes
    Bottling kombucha
    Transport duties
    Groceries

I like the consistency of a 4:3 with the MWF down days, it makes it much easier for me to plan social gatherings and such. Though you have obviously conquered that.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    ... you have obviously conquered that.

Just imagine me with a spear and Brunhilde helmet(horns!), standing on the bodies of my enemies!!

I think what has made social eating easier for me is that I am now completely unhesitant about bringing my own food and eating it. I am always amazed by the threads where people talk about being pressured to eat bad stuff. I guess I hang with a more polite crowd. I have just had a very little of that, and only with one person (my mother-in-law) did I actually give in. I think rules for mother-in-laws are different, though.

It does give me a heads up, though, that if I am ever together with my own mother (lots of emotional issues there) I will need to be on high alert, brandishing all my weapons, ...er, ... skills.

6:45am one banana. Salem and Chloe each got a bite, too.

I don't usually have an issue when I am out, though I tend to just not eat in situations where I can get away with it and no one would notice. In sit downs, I just switch my down day. This weekend though I have sit downs tonight and tomorrow night, though I am pretty sure I get to select my meal (as opposed to banquet style). I am just going to save my calories for the dinner and skip breakfast and lunch both days, then stay on my normal rotation.

Super busy. Hope everyone is well.

Dairy Ingestion - No Foolin'

I thoughtlessly ate something with dairy on Friday. Well, let me tell you, I will be thinking about it for a while! Horrible cramps, nausea, and diarrhea. Bad enough that I made Honey come hold my hand for a while.

Ugh.

And now my system is riled up, so my midriff feels tender and there have been some more pains.

Hopefully, my brain will take this as a visceral lesson, and it will be easier for me to avoid dairy in the future. I can barely even THINK of Leyseiffler truffles without feeling sick (very sad, because they are delicious!) because I ate some while I was suffering morning sickness. Inadvertent aversion therapy. That's what I need for dairy now, so that my instincts yell, STOP!

But it's not like I chugged down a big glass of milk. I had a slice of almond cake, not stopping to think, hey, what is this frosting made of? Um, yes, what did I THINK it was made of? Fairy dust? I just wasn't thinking. I saw cake, I wanted cake, I ate cake.

Must try to engage brain from now on.