Page 347 of 416 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4152

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 347

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sound like a good project. And the height would be good for gardening without much stooping. I plan to do square foot gardening next year, but depending on time and available funds, I'll probably end up doing a regular ground garden again.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    party dance for the waist measurement!! congrats.

P, you got your waist measurement in too, congrats!!!

Sabine you are a monster! you go girl!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    The best part is Honey thinks it is a great idea, and is chopping all the wood to size and lining it up for me.

sweet

AutumnTiger is offline Senior Member
    Wow! What a cool project. Will tell this one to hubby and see how he takes to it. Not a go for our rented house I guess, but something we can look to for the future.

Well done on the new measurements

Picked up Eldest from the airport last night. It is nice to be all together. Otherwise, not much to report. I have done some work on Christmas gifts today. Starting to feel like I will get everything done in time.

oh, good for you. I had a freak out moment this morning when I realized it is next week!

I even have some things wrapped!

Was just browsing on youtube, looking for videos of ADF. Nothing very interesting. The informational ones seemed to be mostly talking heads, and the personal experience ones are all from just a week or so in. There are two people who have posted updates after a year or more, which are good to see. There may be more of those, but I don't know how to find them.

Of course, it may just be like any diet. Lots of enthusiasm at the beginning, which then peters out.

A Happy Post

Yesterday I was walking to the library, and enjoying how thin my legs looked and felt in my jeans.

I know plenty of people would still consider me fat, (and I am still overweight) but I am loving, loving, LOVING how I look right now. It makes me so happy to be feeling like I am a 'normal' size.

I like it socially, feeling like I am average, and not standing out because of a negative.

I like it physically. My thighs aren't always rubbing together, I fit into spaces better.

I like it visually. I look smaller. I look in proportion.

I like it while shopping. There are so many more pairs of size 12s available than size 18s!

I like it sexually. Some things are just easier. And I don't feel self-conscious. Nothing puts a damper on romance than only being able to think about some bit of fat.

I like it in a different way socially. I have always been one of the 'fat ones', in my social groups. People respond to you in a different way when you are 'normal' sized. I think my personality is changing/revealing a different facet, as people treat me differently.

I like it for my ego. I feel good that I am accomplishing this! It may be just the luck of finding the right method, but it is still an incredible boost. I feel confident and competent.

I like it!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    And now I am happy too Way to brighten up the day Sabine and yay for being happy and liking it!