Page 307 of 415 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4147

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine page 307

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I do the sink thaw- just five minutes in a bowl of water, while still in its shrink-wrap, and it is good to go. Do you have to add much time/heat for cooking from frozen?

I have been flying (though it was more of a flutter on the weekend). I have to say, my bathrooms are looking great. And the pile of stuff in my hot-spot is shrinking considerably. The evening Bigs washing is becoming less onerous.

For those who remember, the mail holder on the hall table is working as a road bump. There is no longer a tremendous pile of mail toppling onto the floor. As soon as the holder gets full(it can take about 1 1/2" of mail) I go through it and deal with things. I'm happy with how it is working out. AND it looks much nicer.

Cancelled the old ISP, which was a whole new ordeal. Now I have to write a follow-up letter complaining about the bogus 'early termination fee'. I am sure they make a bunch of money just because people don't want to deal with them anymore. But the steel has entered my soul and I will not be dissuaded.

Planning on a small craft project today, decorating another money envelope to save cash in for a specific purpose. I have one for my yearly retreat. This one will be for A-kon. Everything is more fun if there's a cool container associated with it!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    no, I cook most meat from frozen actually, it allows a nice crust without drying out the inside. Most fish fillets are pretty thin, and this keeps them nice and moist while I get my crunch going on. The shrimp I buy is precooked, so I just throw it into whatever sauce I have been cooking and it is a quick few minutes to get it warmed.

I spent over 2 years arguing with a dentist about what they were charging me for my apnea mouth piece. Their bookkeeper had told me the insurance would cover it, and I even had the insurance then pre-approved just to be safe, and that total out of pocket would be no more than $200. The first bill they sent was $2,500! They had sent the wrong code to the insurance company (they needed for the MD who was the head of the department to send it in instead of the DDS-I only have medical not dental insurance). But then would not admit their mistake! Every month I got a bill which was a little less, and every month I called the insurance company and that woman. The insurance company was very helpful, and each month told me what she had done wrong. She would not fix it. She had gotten her dander up I guess. She stopped taking my calls and threatened to turn me in to a credit agency. I told her to go for it. I had in writing what she had told me it was going to cost and why (ALWAYS use email as opposed to the phone whenever possible). In the end the insurance company sent me a final bill for $63, which I happily paid (I had already paid a $35 co-pay).

Stick to your guns!

Duck Liver Pate is the Bomb!

I'm going to make it a regular art of my routine.

MsSmith is offline Senior Member
    Where are you ~~Sabine~~ ?? Hoping everything and everybody are OK...!
    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
    CW: 158 GW: 130 CBF%: 24.38
    48 - 5'7.5"

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." ~ A.F.

"Exercising should be about rewarding the body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten." ~ Unknown

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Me too!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine....did the duck get you?

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Ooooo new picture demuralist!!! Love the curls!!

Yes...where are you Sabine???? Come out come out wherever you are!!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Hi Sabine! Miss you!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold